Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Last edited:
Yo giys gotta understand its 8 year old there that loves finn demon stuff. You guys do knp kids watch this right? Didnt you guys have heros as kids sheez.

RUSEV GOING OVER AT SUMMERFEST
smokin.gif
It could go either way tbh. Theyve done a good job booking them recently

My heart says Sev wins at SS. Reigns passes out in the submission

@22stylez
laugh.gif
Man that sumbag cena gif is A grade quality. Hope I didnt over do it lol

Raw starting on in da West

Rusev calling Roman a wannabe superstar 
roll.gif

Roman with his corny a** promos still 
sick.gif

Yo giys gotta understand its 8 year old there that loves finn demon stuff. You guys do knp kids watch this right? Didnt you guys have heros as kids sheez.

My hero was telling me he was the Best There Is, the Best There Was & the Best There Ever Will Be. He wasn't crawling around on the floor like a damn fool after rolling around in some paint.

That's like if they had given Doink the Clown a push towards the WWF Championship.

Cuing up Raw right now, and why is Steph pumping up Mick Foley as if she's never kicked him in the nuts, slapped him, or had her husband kick his ***?

My hero was telling me he was the Best There Is, the Best There Was & the Best There Ever Will Be. He wasn't crawling around on the floor like a damn fool after rolling around in some paint.

That's like if they had given Doink the Clown a push towards the WWF Championship.

This aint the 90s broski i loved them just like everybody else but its time to let go. Plus kids these days have different outlook on things than we did. Trust me i have a teenager and a younging.

I'm glad Graves corrected Cole immediately after the "Michinoku Driver" comment :stoneface: what a doofus

Sheamus looked legit pissed in his promo beforehand :lol:

Back
Top Bottom