Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Was that Ibushi match really all that?

I was falling asleep and only half paying attention, but I was more impressed with Metalik and Tajiri

Maybe I need to watch again

I think the first 3-5 minutes of the Ibushi/Alexander match has been the best wrestling in the CWC so far..

If Jay Lethal was in WWE would he be the main draw against Seth Rollins for the Title?

Havent seen much of him in ring, but I saw a few promos and hes incredible. Way better than those Japan cats you guys love (Omega, Young Bucks, hell even Styles imo)

So curious as to his wrestling ability

Heads up for just my NTWT brethren...

Tonight there is supposed to be an impressive meteor shower that starts just after midnight...if you look to the northeast or toward the constellation Perseus.

Being summer and humid in some areas - visibility will differ

:nthat:

Tonight there is supposed to be an impressive meteor shower that starts just after midnight...if you look to the northeast or toward the constellation Perseus.

Who got the best shooting star press? Billy Kidman?

Brock 
pimp.gif

I always think about today's equivalent of what a WWF Aggression style album would sound like, but then I just get nauseous thinking about Drake & PND doing Randy Orton's theme

0-100 wouldn't be a dope theme?

Ehhh, maybe Trophies

:rofl: :rofl:

Anyone here order from pro wrestling tees? Thinking about picking up a few shirts from there just not sure what type of shirts they print on is it Gildan also how do they last after a few washes?

Anyone here order from pro wrestling tees? Thinking about picking up a few shirts from there just not sure what type of shirts they print on is it Gildan also how do they last after a few washes?

I can't remember the brand, but they're quality shirts..The printing on them last for quite a while..I'd say you get about 10 washes before you notice any kind of fading on them..

Back
Top Bottom