Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Next round of questions
What's everyone's favorite top5 divas/female personnel all time and current/active? You can go by looks or skills or w/e

Current no order
Bayley
Sasha
Carmella
Maryse
Becky

All time no order after Stacy
Stacy Keibler (favorite growing up)
Trish Stratus
Torrie Wilson
Lita
Candice Michelle

Last edited:
I need some real rap wrestling themes. Not a fan of that heavy metal stuff. I need future to do a theme.

I always think about today's equivalent of what a WWF Aggression style album would sound like, but then I just get nauseous thinking about Drake & PND doing Randy Orton's theme or Kid Ink and GHIMS' favorite Machine Gun Kelly doing Zack Ryder's

[thread="651459"]Quote:[/thread]
Rumor: Randy Orton traded to Raw for Cesaro and Kevin Owens

If true then cool....makes sense
All Time

1) Every variation of The Nation

2) DX
3) HHH "My Time"

4) Evolution

5) Ministry Undertaker

Did he ever use the remix to that?

Wow I've never heard of this :lol: :lol: not bad. i don't remember them using this

Favorite NWA/WCW themes? 

Booker T
Horsemen
Filthy Animals ("Psycho")
Sid
Raven

Next round of questions
What's everyone's favorite top5 divas/female personnel all time and current/active? You can go by looks or skills or w/e

Current
Naomi
Sasha
Dana
Lana
Bayley

All time
Layla
Trish Stratus
Lita
Torrie Wilson
Victoria

well damn, i guess i'm not watching enough main roster matches to complain. good examples of drivers and brainbusters.

August 11 Edition of whtsNXT & CWCeen | Fight Network http://fightnetwork.com/law/august-11-edition-of-whtsnxt-cwceen/

Jason Agnew & Braden Herrington chat evil improv games, Stranger Things/Ghostbusters, the lead up to Takeover Brooklyn, this week’s NXT, and much more…

PLUS!

Wai Ting chats with Braden about this week’s episode of the CWC, including the highly talked about Cedric Alexander vs Kota Ibushi match, your feedback and more!

Was that Ibushi match really all that?

I was falling asleep and only half paying attention, but I was more impressed with Metalik and Tajiri

Maybe I need to watch again

Was that Ibushi match really all that?

I was falling asleep and only half paying attention, but I was more impressed with Metalik and Tajiri

Maybe I need to watch again
Both matches were good. Rewatch it when you get a chance.

D6mujap.gif

Back
Top Bottom