Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

689bade6d71d0276289a9bcb2175b1311c40175c_hq.gif
Where is this from?  @DCAllAmerican How did she look in person?

Anyone here order from pro wrestling tees? Thinking about picking up a few shirts from there just not sure what type of shirts they print on is it Gildan also how do they last after a few washes?

Yes they are Gilden... All of my prints have lasted dozen if washes easily... I've heard stories of poor quality shirts, but have yet to experience any in like 10 shirts now...

There's a Red Lobster next to the Apollo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:...

And house of hoops right across the street, jimmy jazz, atmos down the block, Buffalo Wild Wings and a Magic Johnson theater on the same block. 125th is and has been for a couple decades now a shopping center

Last edited:
If Jay Lethal was in WWE would he be the main draw against Seth Rollins for the Title?

Havent seen much of him in ring, but I saw a few promos and hes incredible. Way better than those Japan cats you guys love (Omega, Young Bucks, hell even Styles imo)

So curious as to his wrestling ability

You never seen Lethal wrestle? Hes pretty good. Idk I'd say hes as good as AJ but hes pretty close. Def one of the most all around guys in wrestling. Surprised he still has the ROH belt

I'd love to see Lethal/Sext program since they held the main title and the secondary title simultaneously last yr.

Back
Top Bottom