Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Billie Kay's long back annoys me.  And they really repackaged Marley as the new Carmella without the mic stuff
laugh.gif

It seem like I was the only one growing up that like Rey Mysterio WCW theme.. Nobody back in the day co sign with me on that opinion.. :rofl:

We may also have seen the end of the New Day. Plan is for a Big E singles push soon after SSlam.

The New Day need each other.

The only one individually who could maybe have a decent singles career would be Kofi but we saw how they done him in the past.

Big E just doesn't have singes star written on him imo.

The only one individually who could maybe have a decent singles career would be Kofi but we saw how they done him in the past.

Can't tell if you are serious

Is TNA capable of having anybody debut in their company after being let go from WWE, and having them cut a sly, backhanded insult of WWE in a promo?

Dixie Carter is an absolute ******* idiot.

What????????

Last edited:
Big E is not a singles star. THey tried to push him before and it didn't work. New Day, do indeed, need each other. Not a bad thing, they are one of theh ottest  acts on the show and bringing $$$ to their bank accounts. Ride the wave boys. 

Is TNA capable of having anybody debut in their company after being let go from WWE, and having them cut a sly, backhanded insult of WWE in a promo?

Dixie Carter is an absolute ******* idiot.

"Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners."

As for my comments about The New Day. I'm serious. Other than an IC or US title at best that's the ceiling for Big E. He is not a main eventer. And that's okay. Everyone can't be a main eventer. You have to have mid card, low card, and role guys.

Now granted that perception of if someone is or isn't a main event player is shaped by how the WWE books them. Guys who leave and go elsewhere have a chance to redeem themselves from bad booking and possibly come back later for it.

Back
Top Bottom