Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Watching the first Raw of 2006 on the Network. So far it's been an epic Vince McMahon promo, HBK v. Kane and a Greg Helms/Jerry Lawler (wtf) confrontation.

Watching the first Raw of 2006 on the Network. So far it's been an epic Vince McMahon promo, HBK v. Kane and a Greg Helms/Jerry Lawler (wtf) confrontation.
I was just doing the same thing. 
laugh.gif

I feel like 07-08 is when it got kind of boring. Coincidentally when they became stricter on the content and their storylines.

It's funny to see Cena still kinda have that hip hop gimmick in a little bit of the way he talks. He was talking to Vince and was saying corny **** like "Yo Johnny Rulebook" and when they finished talking he was like "One" like how all hood ****** have to have the last word when they finish a conversation or get off the phone with you. Compared to how he talks and acts now it's surreal...except for when he pulls out that Boston accent 
laugh.gif

I wonder if they knew he'd be "the guy" or when the shift was made to focus the company around him. 

If the WWE can have Sheamus win the WWE title in a very pathetic embarrassing fashion, if Del Rio can win in a very boring state, and if Swagger/Rey can win the World title only to lose all their matches, they can find a way to push Big E up there.

you give examples of bad title pushes
why would you want the same for big e? :lol:
not very convincing

Last edited:
Big E can be a huge star for them. Big E has it. Shameus doesn't have IT. Shameus can't talk has a horrible look plus dude gets beat up in real life by little dudes. If they can put the title on him they sure as hell can put the title on Big E and let him flourish.

Big E can be a huge star for them. Big E has it. Shameus doesn't have IT. Shameus can't talk has a horrible look plus dude gets beat up in real life by little dudes. If they can put the title on him they sure as hell can put the title on Big E and let him flourish.
This! Big E has it! He's underrated imo.

yall gotta stop giving bad title examples to justify a big e title run

"he's better than the worst" - again, is not convincing

If the WWE can have Sheamus win the WWE title in a very pathetic embarrassing fashion, if Del Rio can win in a very boring state, and if Swagger/Rey can win the World title only to lose all their matches, they can find a way to push Big E up there.

you give examples of bad title pushes
why would you want the same for big e? :lol:
not very convincing

No, I gave examples of guys who the company apparently have faith enough in to have the top title, and if any one of them could get it at the state they were in, I don't see why Big E couldn't be pushed as a main-eventer with a minor character change

What world champion have they had in the past 12 months is leaps and bounds above Big E where he's so un-worthy of being in the main event scene? 
laugh.gif

Who in the RAW main event scene (Rollins, Reigns, Lesnar, Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, Jericho, Cesaro) is that much better than Big E?

Thanks

don't get it. The Williams dude posts pics from New Japan shows and says he was a fan of Japanese wrestling games but this still isn't in the game.

I don't get it

Does the Aubrey Sittibun dude still work for them?

No, I gave examples of guys who the company apparently have faith enough in to have the top title, and if any one of them could get it at the state they were in, I don't see why Big E couldn't be pushed as a main-eventer with a minor character change

well how bout comparing big e to title holders like seth rollins or brock lesnar? how would he compare? :nerd:

She looks alot better than she did in her TNA run when she was trying to give Sam Shaw the yambs

Sam Shaw :rofl: that gimmick was so unintentionally funny

His variant Nightcall theme was :pimp: though

Damn those Authors of Pain dudes are only like 21-22.

I thought they were like 30

Back
Top Bottom