Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

I Listened to Matt Hardy on the Jericho podcast. Such a dumb gimmick. Couldn't get past 5mins of him talking like that. Had to turn it off.

tumblr_oa8yurYiZc1s05wxzo1_400.gif

No, I gave examples of guys who the company apparently have faith enough in to have the top title, and if any one of them could get it at the state they were in, I don't see why Big E couldn't be pushed as a main-eventer with a minor character change

well how bout comparing big e to title holders like seth rollins or brock lesnar? how would he compare? :nerd:

In Big E's current state? He's a comedy character, so there's not much comparison. But Dolph looks credible right now after being a loser for 2 years, Ambrose looks credible after losing almost all his big money matches before winning the MITB,and Rusev looks credible as US champ after being Dolph's punching bag for a couple months. So it wouldn't take much to make Big E look like a million bucks, as he has the size, charisma, and wrestling ability to do so.

She looks alot better than she did in her TNA run when she was trying to give Sam Shaw the yambs

Sam Shaw :rofl: that gimmick was so unintentionally funny

His variant Nightcall theme was :pimp: though

That gimmick ;lol :lol: a direct lift of Christian Bale from American Psycho, but he made the most of it. Surprised he hasn't shown up in ROH or somewhere else.

Damn those Authors of Pain dudes are only like 21-22.

I thought they were like 30

Same here. Dudes look like some bad *****

Lowkey they should give him the title.

He killed this promo.

Do they give them a script in these or do they just let them talk?

Back
Top Bottom