Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

I prefer songs that are songs.

"Metalingus"
"Cult of Personality"
"The Game"
"Burn in My Light"

The exception is "Blood" (ts-ts-ts-tststs-ts-ts-BRRAAAAARRN-do-do-dodo-BRRAAAAARRN).

EDIT: OH, I'm not gonna miss my chance to say this...

I also thoroughly enjoyed WCW's radio ripoff approach...DDP walked down the ramp to "Smells Kinda Like Teen Spirit" for years (I especially like the WWE Network's reremix) and the NWO B-Team proudly marched to a mashup of Jimmy Hartdrix's "Hi Joe" and "Highway Kidd".

Having mentioned this, it always bothered me that that Mother of Pearl Jam song about the homeless guy went to Jericho and not Raven. Seemed too perfect.

Last edited:
themes i love are sext, authors of pain, nakamura NXT and NJPW, demi gods for styles, evolution, fish & o'reilly's theme, rusev, emma, CM PUNK, bootista

All time:
Austin
Taz
Taker
Horsemen
Nakamura-NJPW
Bret
Hogan-Real American
Legion of Doom
Vader

Current:
Nakamura
KO
Sext
Bork
Rainmaker..

Idk bout all time but Taz had the dopest themes to me

Survive If I Let You >>>>>>

ECW had alot of dope themes in general. Shame they took ALOT of them off on the WWE Network tho due to song licensing I guess

All Time

1) Every variation of The Nation
2) DX
3) HHH "My Time"
4) Evolution Austin's themes except that sped up heel one
5) Ministry Undertaker

Current

1) Orton
2) KO Styles
3) Usos
4) Ambrose
5) Swagger, which should be given to Cesaro

Can't believe I forgot about those

I need some real rap wrestling themes. Not a fan of that heavy metal stuff. I need future to do a theme.

Idk bout all time but Taz had the dopest themes to me

Survive If I Let You >>>>>>

ECW had alot of dope themes in general. Shame they took ALOT of them off on the WWE Network tho due to song licensing I guess

Agreed..My favorite ECW theme..I loved Shane Douglas' too..

Booby Roobue legit has a top 5 WWE theme on the active roster

1) Rambo
2) Bobby Roobe
3) HHH
4) Roman Reigns
5) Bank$
roll.gif
. Stawwwppp it. His theme is buns like cam in 2016
Fam ill pull up if need b. 

DM me where you gonna be at Saturday

Top 5 theme of all time??

1) Kurt Angle

2) Razor Ramon

3) NWO

4) EVOLUTION IS A MISTER. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (Prob not enough E's im sorry)

5) TIME TO PLAY DE GAMEEEEEEEEE HURRRHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA

Last edited:
I need some real rap wrestling themes. Not a fan of that heavy metal stuff. I need future to do a theme.
Deadass. I was watching the womens gymnastics and I thought China was about to play Future/Metro Boomin's Mad Luv with the gong they started with

Back
Top Bottom