Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Any thoughts?

McMahon told NBC OUT her organization is committed to inclusive storytelling going forward.

“We will integrate LGBT characters into our programming … and I do think there will be an opportunity to integrate some of those storylines in the near future,” she said.

Through its partnership with GLAAD, an LGBT media advocacy organization, WWE is also prioritizing sensitivity in their writers’ room.

“We’ve had GLAAD come in and speak to our entire writing team and give a whole tutorial on sensitivities, the right words, the wrong word [and] why those words matters,” she explained. “I think that with their guidance and support, we will be able to portray that [LGBT storyline] appropriately.”

Another Brock and Kurt storyline in the works then?

Peep Games Sheild erotic fiction was great I know he can write a great storyline.

*Jojo and DX

Some CWC gifs
tumblr_obqzod4abZ1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obr080SPiN1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obr0pfV4Md1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obr1493KpT1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obr1w8hraz1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obr44fVSBw1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obr4ohsrYq1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obr4shfGjt1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obr59sWQ991sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obr6147pcN1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obr69hak3O1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obr6s6ksmI1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obr6ycEAmh1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obr7asKCKq1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obr80toh6I1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obr886Iiir1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obr8sysPys1sbzhteo1_500.gif

so how are they letting brainbusters and michinoku drivers fly in the CWC, but we haven't seen a main roster guy do one of those in like 100 years?

2 things about them pushing gay gimmicks:
-If this a thing, no cringeworthy cornball ****. Which I fully expect
-I hope crowds don't start with the homophobic chants for the dudes that get booked with those gimmicks. Regardless I don't think it's cool to push that onto someone that isn't comfortable playing that role.

so how are they letting brainbusters and michinoku drivers fly in the CWC, but we haven't seen a main roster guy do one of those in like 100 years?

Michinoku Drives are pretty regular in WWE now and Sami busted out a ring apron brainbuster at Battlegrounds last month

2 things about them pushing gay gimmicks:
-If this a thing, no cringeworthy cornball ****. Which I fully expect
-I hope crowds don't start with the homophobic chants for the dudes that get booked with those gimmicks. Regardless I don't think it's cool to push that onto someone that isn't comfortable playing that role.

This, but the WWE has pushed embarrassing stuff on their wrestlers for years and punished them for not making it work

Natalya and Luke Harper have been doing "michinokO drivers" for years B

Yep, and also Sami. Dana Brooke at least just uses a variation of it as a finisher

This, but the WWE has pushed embarrassing stuff on their wrestlers for years and punished them for not making it work

I think Vince loses his touch sometimes. The Dress gimmick for Vito was bad.
When they signed Nakamura, I could see Vince telling hunter & shane " I got a Sushi Chef gimmick that would fit him perfectly."

I think Vince loses his touch sometimes. The Dress gimmick for Vito was bad.
When they signed Nakamura, I could see Vince telling hunter & shane " I got a Sushi Chef gimmick that would fit him perfectly."
man as long as Balor never touches gold unless its in a pot under a rainbow, Vince can do whatever he wants

Back
Top Bottom