Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

When did Seth Rollins come back? I would say him and Cena being out for the length in which they were should disqualify them from making the list.

Any thoughts?

McMahon told NBC OUT her organization is committed to inclusive storytelling going forward.

“We will integrate LGBT characters into our programming … and I do think there will be an opportunity to integrate some of those storylines in the near future,” she said.

Through its partnership with GLAAD, an LGBT media advocacy organization, WWE is also prioritizing sensitivity in their writers’ room.

“We’ve had GLAAD come in and speak to our entire writing team and give a whole tutorial on sensitivities, the right words, the wrong word [and] why those words matters,” she explained. “I think that with their guidance and support, we will be able to portray that [LGBT storyline] appropriately.”

So they're gonna suddenly base Titus/Young's feud around their hidden love/lust for each other huh?

So they're gonna suddenly base Titus/Young's feud around their hidden love/lust for each other huh?
Why do they never show Titus baby mama in the Best Dad segments?

nerd.gif

So someone is going to be FORCED into a on air gay character?

And if they say they aren't cool with that, they will have people like @LIONBLOOD calling him bigots?

I feel bad for those rasslers

Hahahhaha this fool Braun strongman said the Watts were the originators of having fans light up their phones in the dark arena

Peep Games Sheild erotic fiction was great I know he can write a great storyline.

Last edited:
Any thoughts?

So a company that has never had an African American as their main champion (The Rock is mixed, Booker T was not WWE champion) is now going to push the LBGT instead? That to me is the larger injustice at this point.

They need to make progress on all fronts. Don't just have a character or a storyline to be "politically correct".

Back
Top Bottom