Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Honner needs to sign Taelor to NXT immediately..

I hate to say it, cause it's kinda trash, but this damn song has been stuck in my head for 2 days..

Thise NXT kids have made Shovel Adjace's theme seem amazing with those Glorious Bomb. Some good and hilarious stuff, catching Roode everywhere and playing his theme off of their phone :rofl:

Rumor: Randy Orton traded to Raw for Cesaro and Kevin Owens

From a sports perspective I don't see why Bryan would agree to that. B+ GM got to ask for 2 future 1st Rounders as well or dibs on the next round of NXT call ups

Last edited:
From a sports perspective I don't see why Bryan would agree to that. B+ GM got to ask for 2 future 1st Rounders as well or dibs on the next round of NXT call ups

Nah it makes sense for his character. He wants his show to be about WRESTLING so he would def trade a potential part-timer for two of the best workers on the roster.

Shane might not like it though :lol:

Nope you don't trade the guy who just got all this "press" and finally coming into his own for an unknown commodity. You onoy do it if you're going full tank.

Istill aint eem grade MITB survey man

I hate this ****

Someone plz do Summerfest for me instead

I quit
How you do it?
I use surveyplanet.com

1st problem is to get the results and statistics that I used you have to pay 20 a month

2nd problem is the data isnt formatted to Excel so you have to sort, scroll and read EVERYTHING

I love you guys. I truly and sincerely do. This is my favorite thread to regularly check. But this **** is a pain in the *** after coming home from working for 10+ hrs

Booby Roobue legit has a top 5 WWE theme on the active roster

1) Rambo

2) Bobby Roobe

3) HHH

4) Roman Reigns

5) Bank$

I think Vince loses his touch sometimes. The Dress gimmick for Vito was bad.
When they signed Nakamura, I could see Vince telling hunter & shane " I got a Sushi Chef gimmick that would fit him perfectly."
And wheeling out the old Orient Express theme.

All Time

1) Every variation of The Nation
2) DX
3) HHH "My Time"
4) Evolution
5) Ministry Undertaker

Current

1) Orton
2) KO
3) Usos
4) Ambrose
5) Swagger, which should be given to Cesaro