Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

As my bff's wife says this episode is going to be lit.
giphy.gif

Thanks for the wedding gift by the way. :pimp: this sex swing gonna be a good workout

The friction backstage between Triple H/Stephanie McMahon and Shane McMahon continues, and Vince McMahon is reportedly eating it up.

Vince is said to be loving the drama because he’s intent on creating as much real and storyline competition between the RAW and SmackDown brands. Stephanie still feels somewhat betrayed over Shane’s return to the company as he’s still around after originally coming back for just WrestleMania 32 season.

The Stephanie vs. Shane drama should pick back up towards the first of the year as there are plans for a blow-off at WrestleMania 33. They have had early talks for WrestleMania 33 matches and one idea brought up by Vince had Triple H vs. Shane in a “Loser Leaves WWE” singles match. No word yet on how serious they are about that direction but Triple H is said to be against the idea of working a match with Shane in Orlando next year.

There should be a mandatory 7 day rule before you can label something MOTY

I don't know man, when I saw Nakamura/Ibushi at WK9 and Nakamura/Styles at WK10 I felt like nothing would top either of those matches..But I definitely see your point..

Ibushi/Alexander was the best match of the CWC so far..Loved the first few minutes of the match..The old school arm holds and slow pacing to start the match was much appreciated..

Back
Top Bottom