Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Seems like it's all the old heads in here that are hating on Rollins as a heel...Who are you guys realistically comparing him to, when you say that he's weak?

I think we can all agree that he's best suited as a face, but his work as a heel has progressed ever since he made the turn.

Rollins has been a very good heel, it's just that his entire offense screams face, and a lot of the stuff he's said in his promos has been true. Hard to boo a guy like that :lol:

Seems like it's all the old heads in here that are hating on Rollins as a heel...Who are you guys realistically comparing him to, when you say that he's weak?

I think we can all agree that he's best suited as a face, but his work as a heel has progressed ever since he made the turn.
Old ppl hate everything

They gotta stop havin my boo Becky jobbing to everyone, man. She has potential to be a big star in the Women's division. Start booking her right dammit :smh:

Y'all worried about heel/face Seth in a company where both respective roles are being fazed out and wins and losses don't matter? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I compare him to other heels who are also in top level programs..So I compare him to Flair, Savage, Perfect, Rude, HHH, Douglas, Raven, Angle, etc etc etc..

Rollins has been a very good heel, it's just that his entire offense screams face, and a lot of the stuff he's said in his promos has been true. Hard to boo a guy like that :lol:

I don't quite agree with the very good heel part (he's been decent at best) but everything else is spot on..@DCAllAmerican and I have said the same thing for the longest time..You can't be a heel and do all these "face moves"..You can't do high spots and flips while being a heel because the fans' natural reaction is to cheer those type of moves..

Seth is a good heel definitely, but he is a much more natural face

That's what I said too..What up Brother DFly?..

Its like driving a benz all your life until a young punk comes and wrecks into then his insurance company gets you a ford focus.

Agreed..

The business has changed, you bring up all these flat footed dinosaurs who were taking up the main spots. Seth Rollins isn't a guy who would have gotten a chance to become a Top Credible Heel in the old formuliac way of thinking. "He does cool moves so he can only be a face"

It's a new day in wrestling and it's evolved to this point where the smaller high flying types are getting these shots. The big man is getting phased out of wrestling, so what are you going to do then when everyone is the same size as Seth Rollins.

You guys are just too programmed to give guys a chance.

The business has changed, you bring up all these flat footed dinosaurs who were taking up the main spots. Seth Rollins isn't a guy who would have gotten a chance to become a Top Credible Heel in the old formuliac way of thinking. "He does cool moves so he can only be a face"

It's a new day in wrestling and it's evolved to this point where the smaller high flying types are getting these shots. The big man is getting phased out of wrestling, so what are you going to do then when everyone is the same size as Seth Rollins.

This.

Bunch of old farts

Braun's about to make me a fan smh

tumblr_obo9513T7q1u1ljrzo1_1280.png

Renee
roll.gif
Renee's expression is gold. 
laugh.gif

I don't quite agree with the very good heel part (he's been decent at best) but everything else is spot on..@DCAllAmerican and I have said the same thing for the longest time..You can't be a heel and do all these "face moves"..You can't do high spots and flips while being a heel because the fans' natural reaction is to cheer those type of moves..

Does the same apply to KO?

Could've swore everyone thought Rollins was a great as a heel when he first went solo.
The J&J stuff was great.

Case and DC, Sabu and RVD were high flyers but heels. Take that out of the equation and their nobody.

I agree though, Seth's moveset is that of a face, but can pull it off being a heel. If he WAS to turn face, he would"ve been the sympathetic face. Could've had a double turn between Rollins and Reigns with Reigns being that guy for Trips and Steph. Have them feud, and slowly build the 3way Shield match for the title at Wrestlemania.

Last edited:
I think you can still be a heel and be a high flyer, this isn't 1985 anymore. Rudos in Mexico have been high flying and hated for decades. 

Back
Top Bottom