Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

not saying he should actually stay and work at nxt, just have him on the next nxt takeover in brooklyn.

Y'all see DFly's reaction to eating Chick Fil A??

Watch from 5:40 on --
roll.gif

Thing is what would he do in nxt? He cant feud for the title the top nxt stars would look terrible losing to a guy who can win a match on the main roster

He could feud with Hideo :lol:

I feel like the promos between those 2 would be comedy

But knowing Vince he'd take notice and bring those 2 to the main roster as a buddy cop tag team

Last edited:
Who do yall think the NXT callups are gonna be after SummerSlam? If any (I know there's already been a ton of callups in the past 6 mos.). Nakamura? Aries? Bayley?? They GOTTA be trolling Bayley if she doesn't make the next round of callups :lol:

Who do yall think the NXT callups are gonna be after SummerSlam? If any (I know there's already been a ton of callups in the past 6 mos.). Nakamura? Aries? Bayley?? They GOTTA be trolling Bayley if she doesn't make the next round of callups :lol:

I think Bayley for sure. Whoever loses in the Nakamura/Joe match probably getting called up.

Aries & Roode both should've went straight to the main roster imo.

tennhouse2 tennhouse2

Here are a few of the matches that have been getting praise online

Tenzan v Ishii
SANADA v Tanahashi
Marufuji v Okada
Okada v Tenzan
Elgin v Omega
Shibata v Naito
Naito v Elgin

Back
Top Bottom