Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Roode's theme is def tough.

And I'm glad they gave Kenta his flying knee back. That Shotgun Kick he was doing before he got injured looked weeeeeak

And they just need to give Ho Ho Lun's spot to Jason Lee if they want a HK guy in the tourney. Lee is so much better :lol:

Jack Gallagher is so damn smooth man. I became a fan.

I felt bad for Noam Dar and the other dude..the crowd was so silent for their match :\

Swann :pimp: :pimp: though I have a feeling he'll be in New Day by next summer

Gargano vs. Ciampa is def in my top 5 this year. Great match.

13781732_1185403994823400_2369408278031291426_n.jpg

Look at Jericho :lol:

- Current plans call for Finn Bálor to upset Seth Rollins at SummerSlam to become the first WWE Universal champion. Both Vince McMahon & Triple H are backing him for the spot.

- Current plans call for Finn Bálor to upset Seth Rollins at SummerSlam to become the first WWE Universal champion. Both Vince McMahon & Triple H are backing him for the spot.
Man, if Roman was pushed to the moon then Finn is about to be pushed out of this galaxy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was telling people that.. Last year WWE on tv stated that Kevin Owens had one of the best "1st" year ever.. They actually compare it to Undertaker "1st" year.. I can't even imagine how they're going to book Finn Bálor "1st" year..

Man, if Roman was pushed to the moon then Finn is about to be pushed out of this galaxy :lol: :pimp: .

But why not just give Seth the big babyface push? Unlike Roman and Balor, he's actually good on the mic. All it would take is a slight face-turn for Seth to be the most loved guy in the company. Why are they in a rush to shove another boring dude in our faces? What's the logic?

Back
Top Bottom