Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

I knew I had heard Nakamura's theme sampled in a song before I heard his theme and was playing Madden and this came on :lol:

Wow I remember posting these jokingly back when the Split was first announced

e6adg5.png

10h3g91.png

And now this might actually be a reality :smh: :lol:

Yeah definitely. It Factor Roode was him at his best.

But in AJ's defense he was stuck with some TERRRRRIBLE gimmicks in TNA.

lol aj was tuuuuuuuuuurrrible on the mic. that aint tna's fault

gimmick or not aj sounded like gomer pile on the mic. probably the reason why wwe never pursued him really hard until now

roode is the total package . he got the mic skills, look, ring psych, and experience

he should go straight to the main roster if he hasnt already

I'm sold on Roode's theme :pimp: and I only know him by name from TNA. Never actually seen him work.

WWE might as well "act like the fans are stupid" and say whoever wins the cwc is the new cruiserweight champion. And just act like that has always been the reward prize.

WWE might as well "act like the fans are stupid" and say whoever wins the cwc is the new cruiserweight champion. And just act like that has always been the reward prize.

best thing they could do is take the winner, declare him #1 contender. then have a series of matches on raw to determine his opponent, then have the two of them face off on the first big Raw only PPV for the title to give that PPV some weight in the midcard

Should of just done final match on raw for the belt... I swear wwe purposely does odd **** to try to be different or innovative instead of just sticking to classic booking.sometimes thats whats best.

Was Rude Robert a better character than AJ?

Yeah definitely. It Factor Roode was him at his best.

But in AJ's defense he was stuck with some TERRRRRIBLE gimmicks in TNA.

This. Roode could always talk, and never had any goofy gimmicks. His make skills did a lot for Team Canada, IT Factor, early solo Roode (I think his first major feud was with Booker T), Beer Money, and his teaming with Austin Aries. he had real character with all those gimmicks.

The majority of Styles TNA run was bland face, sprinkled in with comedic heel with Tomko & Christian, ****** mini Flair, and lone wolf Sting. Styles right now is basically a hybrid character that's the best he's ever had, along with cutting the best promos he's done his whole career

- Current plans call for Finn Bálor to upset Seth Rollins at SummerSlam to become the first WWE Universal champion. Both Vince McMahon & Triple H are backing him for the spot.

No way this happens.

Gonna have me looking like cena kid

was bobby rude nice in TNA??

Really interested in his gimmick man

His theme is lowkey godly

He was their best talent.

Great heel.

Hogan killed his push, though.
That does it

Officially making him my NXT guy 
nthat.gif

You sound like a band wagon, see him for yourself before you judge, this is how smarks are formed.
any matches you recommend?

cc @Peep Game

ihust1e ihust1e

Roode/Aries vs American Wolves (tag titles)
Roode vs Lashley(c)
Roode vs Angle (cage)
Aries/Roode/Jeff Hardy ('13)
Beer Money vs MCMG (2/3 falls)
Roode vs Kazarian (07)
Roode/Styles (Ironman)

Beer Money and MCMG have probably 4 really good matches together, but that's the one I can remember right off

Ciampa and Gargano beat the crap out each other :x :x

I dig both Zack Gallagher and Fabian Aichner. Aichner looks sort of like Val Venis when he shaved his head, and Gallagher looks like he could be the 3rd Vaudevillian

Back
Top Bottom