Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

I dont understand if dudes get to the main roster why are they still having matches on nxt. I understand to finish fueds or something but jeez man.

I just finished watching NXT..

My Cliff notes..

- Hideo Itami is back but he got that wicked scar.. I personally think Cesaro got a wicked scar too but Cesaro covered it up with Kinesiology tape..

- They're still mentioning that Kevin Owens could've been the one that originally injured Hideo Itami.. Maybe we'll get Hideo Itami v Kevin Owens in NXT Brooklyn..

- When Samoa Joe attacked Mo Job Raw ley I thought Samoa Joe was going to address that it's a joke that Mo Job Raw ley made it to the main roster before him but nope.. Another missed opportunity to make a legit rivalry..

- Asuka is talking trash to Bayley.. :rofl: She actually got a chair for Bayley and told her to take a seat.. :lol:

- I remember reading in here that Aliyah made so racist comments so I was happy to see Asuka washed her.. :nthat:

- GLORIOUS!! The debut of Bobby Roode on the mic.. I really thought his gimmick was to talk like a politician.. I was all for what he was saying (I was actually on the wwe website to see if he had a t shirt for sale) until he mentioned that he wanted to get rid of the fan that wear the oversized t shirt and dumb hat.. >:

Last edited:
Boss Man's daughter posted this
d52a6fb5bac9480baafb3c8987473217

was bobby rude nice in TNA??

Really interested in his gimmick man

His theme is lowkey godly

was bobby rude nice in TNA??

Really interested in his gimmick man

His theme is lowkey godly

Yep, but mostly later on solo. His early solo work was meh, but you could tell something was there. Beer Money though >>>>>>>>

Last edited:
I just finished watching NXT..

My Cliff notes..

- Hideo Itami is back but he got that wicked scar.. I personally think Cesaro got a wicked scar too but Cesaro covered it up with Kinesiology tape..

- They're still mentioning that Kevin Owens could've been the one that originally injured Hideo Itami.. Maybe we'll get Hideo Itami v Kevin Owens in NXT Brooklyn..

- When Samoa Joe attacked Mo Job Raw ley I thought Samoa Joe was going to address that it's a joke that Mo Job Raw ley made it to the main roster before him but nope.. Another missed opportunity to make a legit rivalry..

- Asuka is talking trash to Bayley.. :rofl: She actually got a chair for Bayley and told her to take a seat.. :lol:

- I remember reading in here that Aliyah made so racist comments so I was happy to see Asuka washed her.. :nthat:

- GLORIOUS!! The debut of Bobby Roode on the mic.. I really thought his gimmick was to talk like a politician.. I was all for what he was saying (I was actually on the wwe website to see if he had a t shirt for sale) until he mentioned that he wanted to get rid of the fan that wear the oversized t shirt and dumb hat.. >:

Wow this is the most I've ever seen you post at once :lol: :lol:

Wow this is the most I've ever seen you post at once :lol: :lol:

Yeah I don't like to post a lot when I'm not watching it live.. It took the whole hour to write all that and I just felt like copying and pasted all of it from my memo app to make one big post on NT.. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom