Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Gallagher might have to be the replacement Vaudevillain if Gotch gets washed in catering again

Nah, he's gonna be 5 time champ by WM33.

beleeeeeee dat
US Champ? I agree.

Dee Midcard Guy
pimp.gif
You heard that big pop he got on RAW when he showed up in the Wolfpac red gear?

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

@B Sox

Ciampa and Gargano beat the crap out each other :x :x

I dig both Zack Gallagher and Fabian Aichner. Aichner looks sort of like Val Venis when he shaved his head, and Gallagher looks like he could be the 3rd Vaudevillian
Man I got a Justin Credible dude looks like.

I don't have the network, so Im gonna go have a CWC binge on the DM this weekend. I really wanna see that gargano/ciampa match so hopefully this weeks episode is on there

I don't have the network, so Im gonna go have a CWC binge on the DM this weekend. I really wanna see that gargano/ciampa match so hopefully this weeks episode is on there
If you don't mind me asking why don't you have the network? For 9.99 it's worth it for all the content on it.

If you don't mind me asking why don't you have the network? For 9.99 it's worth it for all the content on it.

its an actual channel up here in Canada and its only carried on the newer digital cable boxes. too much of a hassle for me to upgrade when I can just go online and find the shows. plus its $11.99 here too which isn't bad. I just wish they had the network online like they do in the states. that would've been a no brainer for me.

its an actual channel up here in Canada and its only carried on the newer digital cable boxes. too much of a hassle for me to upgrade when I can just go online and find the shows. plus its $11.99 here too which isn't bad. I just wish they had the network online like they do in the states. that would've been a no brainer for me.
That sucks.

You can't just signed up using a VPN, AND do it the way us Americans do and stream it?

FREE99 > $11.99

I might need a US credit card/billing address to sign up though so I don't know

Back
Top Bottom