Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Very important to show respect to the squared circle. In my opinion, wiping your boots is also a symbolic gesture demonstrating your commitment to leaving all that lies outside the ring where it belongs. As a competitor, your only true path to glory is through the battlefield, the birthing and burial ground for all the greats who came before...the least you can do is tread reverently. Thank you for this.

Watching RAW from January 3, 2000. This was the first WWF event I ever went to and if I remember correctly, it was the first event at the American Airlines Arena. The Rock was SO over in his hometown and by God, WWF fans were so damn into the product back then.

HHH vs. Rock, both in their primes was a hell of a feud.

DBry's commentary is getting worse and worse as each week goes bye..

@jdcurt2 are we doing NTWTSecret Santa this year?..

You know who always had great ******* matched on Superstars every week? D Bry and Tyson Kidd... I could watch those 2 wrestle every day for the rest of my life and always find something new...

It is a shame both had their careers cut short :smh:...

Some CWC gifs
tumblr_obdyuuzqYn1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obdzc5b1ri1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obdzydHS541sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obe1ap0vFy1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obe1l5WFKu1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_obe2u5Op3k1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obe3xdAVl41sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obe5616CpG1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obe6tteA9a1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obe98yqlRw1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obe9emq4Dd1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_obea6b5WqT1sbzhteo1_500.gif

I'm willing to run a SS if @jdcurt2 doesn't this year...

That'll work..But how you going to run it and participate?..You'd be ruining your chances of getting that elusive Big Gold Belt..

I'll just throw my name in with it :lol:... There's no reason I can't include my own name if done legitly :lol:...

I may even include a draft special with a tumbler and everything...

Back
Top Bottom