Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

close hs bud passed...havent seen in 20 years...have decided to not go to the thing tomorrow ...only a couple hours away...

its in my home town...he & his fam havent been in that town for many years tho...dont know what that means if anything

someone online posted hs group pic and i'm in it...i havent seen any of them in 20 years+ though i know half of them remained friends

life is like jr says about the wrestling biz...if you come out with even a couple true friends...consider yourself lucky

Last edited:
my condolences Rhino.

that's a good reminder about friendship. got a homie who has been acting shady and immature lately, but your post puts things in perspective. dude has been wifed up for over a year and basically alienates himself from everyone else. never wants to do anything anymore, always stays in. doesn't want to do things with the majority of the group for some weird lame reason. kid needs to grow up and realize everyone in the group is good people and worth being around.

I have a group of 4 close friends. Known one since 5th grade. The other 2 since high school. We're all turning 30 his year. Crazy how we've stayed friends all this time and still hang out on a regular basis. Although I know that will change soon since 3 of us are in serious relationships. Only a matter of time before marriage, babies, etc that will change the whole dynamic of the group.

close hs bud passed...havent seen in 20 years...have decided to not go to the thing tomorrow ...only a couple hours away...

its in my home town...he & his fam havent been in that town for many years tho...dont know what that means if anything

someone online posted hs group pic and i'm in it...i havent seen any of them in 20 years+ though i know half of them remained friends

life is like jr says about the wrestling biz...if you come out with even a couple true friends...consider yourself lucky

Stay positive..

RIP to your homie Rhino.

my condolences Rhino.

that's a good reminder about friendship. got a homie who has been acting shady and immature lately, but your post puts things in perspective. dude has been wifed up for over a year and basically alienates himself from everyone else. never wants to do anything anymore, always stays in. doesn't want to do things with the majority of the group for some weird lame reason. kid needs to grow up and realize everyone in the group is good people and worth being around.

One of my friends is kinda like this right now..not cuffed or anything though, just started acting brand new all of the sudden. I try to reach out to em but I get nothing.

I just shrug and keep it moving. Older you get the smaller your circle gets.

Last edited:
not condolences necessary but thanks
i played sports in hs so i had those friends & then my other friends that got in trouble or at least had the reputation...those are the ones i stuck with after hs
thats how it worked out
people werent getting along when i was away at school & i had to pick a team i guess
it really wouldnt have mattered really i dont think tho

i think the older you get, some of these things become easier to deal with...simply from living
like its not even something one develops...it can just happen over time

I have a group of 4 close friends. Known one since 5th grade. The other 2 since high school. We're all turning 30 his year. Crazy how we've stayed friends all this time and still hang out on a regular basis. Although I know that will change soon since 3 of us are in serious relationships. Only a matter of time before marriage, babies, etc that will change the whole dynamic of the group.

marriage, babies can but shouldnt change things as much as jobs & livelihood have an effect
that is what can make people physically move apart & naturally become distant

marriage, babies can but shouldnt change things as much as jobs & livelihood have an effect
that is what can make people physically move apart & naturally become distant
I hear ya. The one guy that isn't in a serious relationship doesn't have a steady job. Sometimes he says he feels like the odd one out.

Rhino, sorry to hear.

Going through a thing of my own. My homie who I've known since HS (10+ years) told me over text to go kill myself and tried to play it off as a joke. Funny how people say things that they really mean and try to deflect guilt. I honestly never expected anyone to say this to another person, let alone one of my closest homies who was there with me through my ups and downs and vice versa.

I've essentially cut him out of my life (he never showed remorse / apologized), but it goes to show you that as you get older, your circle does get much smaller. It's part of life.

Last edited:
It's stupidness this dude is my best friend but he only likes to hang out with a handful of people in our group if he's going to do anything other than being with his gf. Makes no damn sense when the rest of the people are awesome and fun to be with. Guys and gals.

Last edited:
Maybe it's me and the way the city raised me but if you haven't kept in touch or seen me in 20 years we ain't homies b and vice versa. I wouldnt go either. Matter fact if I seen dude in the streets I'd just keep walking by. I dunno you man

Last edited:
Maybe it's me and the way the city raised me but if you haven't kept in touch or seen me in 20 years we ain't homies b and vice versa. I wouldnt go either. Matter fact if I seen dude in the streets I'd just keep walking by. I dunno you man

i'm kinda the same way. I see most of em at the Gym I go to and I just keep it moving when I see em there.

Same. Niners game tomorrow. Will skip Raw
Want nothing to do with the 49ers this season
mean.gif

RIP to your friend
tired.gif
After the Mad Bum thread, I can see why he would distance himself from you
mean.gif

Damn shame they basically just change the lights different colors on a Raw set and call it a PPV
I keep saying they should reverse the setups. If they wanna keep it basic just make a simple change. Use the ramp (from Raw & SD) only on PPVs and use the flat entrance for Raw & SD.
I agree. They can just give RAW the basic 1995 Entrance setup, but I doubt USA would go for that at this point now.
12/11/12 NJPW... Devitt vs Davey Richards... Damn good match
smokin.gif
Will watch

Damn man... I'm sure you would have been fond of his antics. Dude was wild. I saw him throw Taker through 4 tables off of a ladder, believe it was a TLC ppv. No dambs given at all. :lol:
Damn man... I'm sure you would have been fond of his antics. Dude was wild. I saw him throw Taker through 4 tables off of a ladder, believe it was a TLC ppv. No dambs given at all. :lol:
Looks like I got some stuff to watch on the network.

Back
Top Bottom