Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

PeskyVelvetyIndochinesetiger.gif

Still feeling good about that comeback W last night, :smokin
Ready for the season premiere of Raw tonight :smh: . Go home show before NOC, don't like how Sting is being portrayed right now and not feeling their feud overall. No mention of HHH leveling homie with the sledge 6 months ago. Hopefully tonight will change that.

Hopefully KO winning the IC Title at NoC :smokin

This is one depressing picture(but I actually like the WM Play Button set)
My favorite set, and one of my favorite shows.
View media item 1711459Wish they'd go back to being more creative in the set design. One of the best parts of PPVs was the set.

Still feeling good about that comeback W last night,
smokin.gif

Ready for the season premiere of Raw tonight
mean.gif
. Go home show before NOC, don't like how Sting is being portrayed right now and not feeling their feud overall. No mention of HHH leveling homie with the sledge 6 months ago. Hopefully tonight will change that.

Hopefully KO winning the IC Title at NoC
smokin.gif
This is one depressing picture(but I actually like the WM Play Button set)
My favorite set, and one of my favorite shows.

Wish they'd go back to being more creative in the set design. One of the best parts of PPVs was the set.
all of THIS minus the Dallas W 
mean.gif
sick.gif

• Sting's character sucks, reminds me of his TNA Joker gimmick.
  • Hope KO wins the belt also. Face Ryback suuucks. Bully Ryback brought the lulz tho
  • The standard set for everything is getting old.

Last edited:
Gonna miss raw tonight. Gf's house doesn't have cable. But I'll watch the new day special on the network.

that backlash picture, is that the one where those metal things swung back and forth or am i imagining that happening in my head when i think of backlash

Wait is that Mikey Whipwreck in that one screenshot for 2k16?!?! Are they putting ALL the old ECW guys in this game?!

"The Rated-R Superstar" never sounded in the least bit edgy to me...always got a chuckle out of dat

watch out folks...must be 17 w/o parent or guardian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even with the MITB case that propels (most) guys to the Main Event, Edge had one of the natural runs towards getting there, which I always appreciate. He probably would've gotten there sooner had he not gotten injured like late 02/03. Guess it was sometime after that ladder match with Eddie on SD. When he turned back face though sometime before his retirement :x went from an awesome heel to a generic rockstar face

Last edited:
I told you this before, it was a no dq match with Eddie on SD and here's the vid.

new thread btw-http://niketalk.com/t/636040/wrestling-thread-sept-14-27-9-14-raw-nikki-puts-the-belt-record-on-the-line-vs-charlotte

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom