Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

Sounds like my type of heel. :lol:

The only time I remembered him was when he was in the midcard with Christian. Is there any specific PPV I should watch to catch Edge at his best?

Vs. Mysterio Royal Rumble 08
The other great ones have been mentioned

The only thing that bothered me during Edge's run was how he was 11x world champ in a span of 5 yrs.

They went totally overboard with him Cena and Orton :smh:

Last edited:
Woke up with tears in my eyes bc Giants

Tonight should be interesting. As crappy as it is, im still curious what they will do with the divas title tonight

Feel like its gonna end in DQ though or something crappy.

I just want the eagles to share these tears with me

Edges rise to the top seemed so meteoric to me. I def wasnt watching for about 4-5 year span so I was sooo confused when christian was gone and all of a sudden edge had the wildest theme music, OD pyros and the championship.

Thought gangel fused edge and christian together into Champion Edge 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I was pretty much out of wrestling during Edge & Batista's run, but I also was fortunate enough to miss Cena's run too..So I feel it equals out..

Tonight should be interesting. As crappy as it is, im still curious what they will do with the divas title tonight

I really doubt Vince gives the okay to have Titty lose the strap before she breaks the record.

NOC will have Charlotte / Titty rematch.

Woke up with tears in my eyes bc Giants

I just want the eagles to share these tears with me

Man i was rooting for yall....to get a damn tie. I aint wanna see either team win :lol:
Iggles got this tonight but it aint gon be easy. I think the Falcons & Eagles both gon win their divisions this year :nthat:

Anyways ill be switching channels watching both MNF & RAW

Add me to the group that wasn't watching during Edge's big run. I remember liking him a lot though when he was in the midcard. Sounds like he was a great heel. I'll have to go back and watch some stuff...

Add me to the group that wasn't watching during Edge's big run. I remember liking him a lot though when he was in the midcard. Sounds like he was a great heel. I'll have to go back and watch some stuff...
Me too. Was a fan during his midcard days.

You didn't see any of his heel run?....Damn.

I didn't really watch at all during my high school and college years. I basically missed everything from 2003-2011 or so.

Speaking of football you guys in the fantasy football league take notes :smokin

Calm down zube. Algohor might go off for 60 points tonight. Lol.

Hate when I'm the 2nd highest scorer and play the highest scorer in the league.

My damn starting receiver went down on the second series of the game. Zero points. Still beating case but it doesn't look good tonight for me.

Back
Top Bottom