Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

zEcaXhC.jpg

This is one depressing picture(but I actually like the WM Play Button set)

Damn shame they basically just change the lights different colors on a Raw set and call it a PPV

he was better than Rollins. Rated R Superstar :pimp: Rated RKO :pimp:

he was the freaking man. best heel in the business. had a classic, and i mean classic program with Cena. one of the better rivalries of this millennium. great program with taker. my only beef was the involvement with vickie guerrero but it did fit his dirtbag character :lol:

was watching some old ppvs that i missed during my time away from wwe. that cena/edge unforgiven :nerd:
can anyone tell me if that matt hardy blow up was real? the one where he grab the mic and was arrested

also, vickie guerrero should be in the HOF

Last edited:
Mania is the only show that gets a special set up. I hate how generic and overused that stupid HD set it. The old ppv enterances were something to look forward too. Now you can't even tell if it is a ppv or superstars. Lazy vince, stale Cena stale sets.

I keep saying they should reverse the setups. If they wanna keep it basic just make a simple change. Use the ramp (from Raw & SD) only on PPVs and use the flat entrance for Raw & SD.

PPV setups are expensive. Company has been operating at a loss for a while.

No idea how they're still surviving.

Mania is the only show that gets a special set up. I hate how generic and overused that stupid HD set it. The old ppv enterances were something to look forward too. Now you can't even tell if it is a ppv or superstars. Lazy vince, stale Cena stale sets.

Once Summerslam didn't even have a different setup this year, I knew it was a wrap for ever seeing a different setup other than WM.

Cena/Edge TLC @ Unforgiven 06 was nice too.

Edge was surely one of the better heels in recent memory. The nasty man pins, the sex celebration with Lita's boobs gettin exposed. Washing Kofi for that Chamber spot. And we he cashed in MITB on Taker...ultimate heat. :lol: :pimp:

The best part about Edge's reign was that he was responsible for the debut of Zack Ryder. Woo Woo Woo!!

Edge was surely one of the better heels in recent memory. The nasty man pins, the sex celebration with Lita's boobs gettin exposed. Washing Kofi for that Chamber spot. And we he cashed in MITB on Taker...ultimate heat. :lol: :pimp:
Edge run was during my break from wrestling.

His run coincided with my return. Think I flipped through the channels one day or something and saw he was in the main event and never looked back. Loved him growing up with Christian so I had to stay and witness greatness. Really impressive the way he developed and built himself into a star.

Damn man... I'm sure you would have been fond of his antics. Dude was wild. I saw him throw Taker through 4 tables off of a ladder, believe it was a TLC ppv. No dambs given at all. :lol:

Last edited:
06 was a great year for Edge. triple threat on Raw with Cena Edge and RVD for the belt was lit too.

I was there that night. It hurt to see my boy RVD lose the belt but that match was fire. That night my cousin became a lifetime Edge fan. He swears hes gon come back one day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom