Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

e74XPn2.gif

prolly a Mad Catz

Man if you were playing a multi-player game and got stuck with Mad Catz, you had to pencil your L in fast :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Big Johnny Laurinaitis is laying People Power on The Bellas' mom?
Whole family are ring rats, broads will never get fired.

Eagles game is tomorrow night don't give any dambs about RAW, I'll watch it the following day

Last edited:
NTWT, can anyone give me a SparkNotes of Edge during his run? I stopped watching in 2003 and didn't get back into it until 2014.

Was he basically what Rollins is now? Was curious after seeing this:

Unless Spineless Leader comes through with survey results and an overview of Raw that's on par with a post-WM edition, I'm watching football..

he was better than Rollins. Rated R Superstar :pimp: Rated RKO :pimp:

he was the freaking man. best heel in the business. had a classic, and i mean classic program with Cena. one of the better rivalries of this millennium. great program with taker. my only beef was the involvement with vickie guerrero but it did fit his dirtbag character :lol:

The only thing that bothered me during Edge's run was how he was 11x world champ in a span of 5 yrs.

Last edited:
NTWT, can anyone give me a SparkNotes of Edge during his run? I stopped watching in 2003 and didn't get back into it until 2014.

Was he basically what Rollins is now? Was curious after seeing this:

Yeah, but with much, much more scumbaggery. :lol:

He'd literally do anything just to win a world title. Like one time he lost in a elimination chamber, forced his way into the other elimination chamber match via destroying Kofi, and won that one :lol:

His run with thot Lita as his valet was legendary.

Last edited:
Yeah, but with much, much more scumbaggery.
laugh.gif

He'd literally do anything just to win a world title. Like one time he lost in a elimination chamber, forced his way into the other elimination chamber match via destroying Kofi, and won that one
laugh.gif

His run with thot Lita as his valet was legendary.
Sounds like my type of heel.
laugh.gif

The only time I remembered him was when he was in the midcard with Christian. Is there any specific PPV I should watch to catch Edge at his best?

Back
Top Bottom