Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

s-l1000.jpg

My son got one of these for Christmas..Little man loves Altered Beast and Golden Axe..

WTF is all this boxing talk doing here? lol Thought I was at the boxing thread for a minute.

I can guess after boxing, Floyd might wrestle another match at 'Mania and be undefeated there too.

summer slam results yet? haven't really been checking in. also post some things I've missed. too much too read back on.

WWE is not planning on giving John Cena the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in 2015, but in 2016 to tie Ric Flair’s 16-time championship reigns.

WWE's plan is to have the championship eventually be given to Roman Reigns then Reigns would lose the championship to Cena next year.

It should be noted that Reigns would not immediately drop the championship to Cena, but would defend it against multiple of challengers before Cena’s shot comes back around.

so yea. I expected him to beat flairs record. why would Vince pass the opportunity to own the record holder. even though ric and wcw are technically owned by Vince, I'm sure he much rather have a home grown guy hold the honor.

Back
Top Bottom