Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Cena was incredibly over early as a face. Then Something happened right before his feud with Christian. I don't remember what it was, but the crowd was almost firmly behind Christian :lol:
I remember Christian and Tyson Tomko being his "problem solver". I just don't remember him being really over for some reason, but apparently he was. His Captain Charisma shirt at the time was selling out

This isn't even Reigns fault. He was put in a position to fail cause they believe he's something he's not. He is not Rock, Austin, nor even Cena. He is Batista, Kane, Diesel, Goldberg, etc....and there's nothing wrong with that. He's getting boo'd out of the building while supposedly being a face. This company is failing both him and themselves. I'm glad the fans are tuning out, even though they should have done it beforehand.

Yall gon stop disrespecting Goldberg.

Not disrespecting Goldberg, it’s the way he was booked and how a face Reigns should have initially been booked, minimal talking and *** kicking, that’s it
thats not believable though because roman reigns looks like a michael jackson back up dancer

tzOCwzf.gif

It’s time for Seth FREAKIN Rollins!!!! It’s time for the big dong to take a back seat for a lil bit. He needs to turn heel man.

upload_2018-5-6_23-29-44.gif

Miz winning MITB would be best for business.

Wouldn’t be mad tbh

I don't think it has ever gotten to the level of "go away" and legit boos for Roman it has now. They had an opportunity handed to them on a silver platter to turn Roman heel after he beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania and they kept him face for no reason. A heel turn is the ONLY thing that will save him.

This.

How does a no dq match end in a no contest :smh:

Lolz. Don’t make no sense.

i swear this has to be some type of racist private joke from the sick mind of vince mcmahon. like he watched that one episode of south park where the japanese were fascinated by american penis and he incorporated it into a storyline. how many times are they gonna make nakamara go for his nuts? **** is getting old. shoulda just made it a best of 7 series winner gets the belt all clean finishes and call it a day

i swear this has to be some type of racist private joke from the sick mind of vince mcmahon. like he watched that one episode of south park where the japanese were fascinated by american penis and he incorporated it into a storyline. how many times are they gonna make nakamara go for his nuts? **** is getting old. shoulda just made it a best of 7 series winner gets the belt all clean finishes and call it a day

LOL ITS LIKE THE SOUTH PARK EPISODE YOU READ MY MIND

“Hey hey let's go!, kenka suru
Taisetsu na mono o, protect my balls”

03B95865-E025-459A-AEE2-14F117E0F8D8.jpeg

Attachments

• D2D3592D-3FD1-4391-9F49-049A432F589C.jpeg
    D2D3592D-3FD1-4391-9F49-049A432F589C.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom