Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

the kids love reigns. the wwe is more than smark fans. beleedat
the guy doesnt need the fans to validate him, he has the respect of his peers and everyone in that locker room
if anything, it's vince's love for brock that is holding roman back. he should've went over a long time ago and moved onto other feuds where he could've dropped the title to guys like braun and joe

This isn't even Reigns fault. He was put in a position to fail cause they believe he's something he's not. He is not Rock, Austin, nor even Cena. He is Batista, Kane, Diesel, Goldberg, etc....and there's nothing wrong with that. He's getting boo'd out of the building while supposedly being a face. This company is failing both him and themselves. I'm glad the fans are tuning out, even though they should have done it beforehand.
I thought Roman was a Batista more than a Cena while he was in The Shield. And they're booking him as an even WORSE Cena because he has 1/1000th of the charisma Cena has

I don't think it has ever gotten to the level of "go away" and legit boos for Roman it has now. They had an opportunity handed to them on a silver platter to turn Roman heel after he beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania and they kept him face for no reason. A heel turn is the ONLY thing that will save him.

WCW In Your House 03 spoilers
tumblr_p8c22twQiZ1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p8c2a521lX1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p8c39elPYI1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p8c2z0lNnR1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p8c3avmzdz1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p8c3e2vzzg1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p8c2dqU43p1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p8c2uzgmkV1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p8c3fh8FP51rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p8c7xoZ48l1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

I'm sorry to report this heinous news :smh:
  • Aiden English doesn’t have a look WWE officials like, according to Blue Mamba Observer Radio, and Rusev Day is something they see as “clearly a very mid-card losing tag-team act”. Meltzer speculates a break-up could lead to Rusev and Lana being pushed into the main event.

WWE does post alot of fake injuries.

We'll find out tomorrow if this is legit.

Who feuds with Nia now?

Ruby probably.

Sasha & Bayley are basically the female KO & Sami(before Sami turned heel) at this point so it won't be them.

cena was ****ing money as a heel. he was so over in the early stages of his face turn
Definitely. In 2004 when he was US champ he was super over. Then in 2005 when he was WWE champ and his rap album released, he became even more over

"It's...it's....THE SUPLEX!"
tumblr_p8c8esDbR51wyspnlo4_500.gif
'

cena was ****ing money as a heel. he was so over in the early stages of his face turn

Cena was incredibly over early as a face. Then Something happened right before his feud with Christian. I don't remember what it was, but the crowd was almost firmly behind Christian :lol:

Back
Top Bottom