Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

TI.gif

How good was AJ/Nak before the finish? Might go back and watch that & the IC Title.

Lmao I was at the event tonight and I left right before reigns won, it was a boring match smh

I was tight it went on last was expecting styles back to go last but I'm glad they didn't but that match wasn't good anyway so far they 0-3 with matches

Best match of the night was Seth v Miz and the Elias spot was good other than that ppv was bad but being there wasn't too bad

So BackLash not even worth watching at all?

Damn , Nak/AJ feud is looking like Orton/Mahal.

ppl got a train to catch and work tomorrow. the show ran way too long.
joe/reigns storyline had nothing after the shakeup and lesnar retaining. that match had no business closing the show, it felt like just another random match

Same thing happened at Mania..Right before the RR match we got up and left..It took us about 6-7 to get out front of the building and by that time there people pouring out of the exits..I’d reasonably say over a thousand people just from the doors we went out of were outside..People are flat out sick of Roman Reigns..

This isn't even Reigns fault. He was put in a position to fail cause they believe he's something he's not. He is not Rock, Austin, nor even Cena. He is Batista, Kane, Diesel, Goldberg, etc....and there's nothing wrong with that. He's getting boo'd out of the building while supposedly being a face. This company is failing both him and themselves. I'm glad the fans are tuning out, even though they should have done it beforehand.

This isn't even Reigns fault. He was put in a position to fail cause they believe he's something he's not. He is not Rock, Austin, nor even Cena. He is Batista, Kane, Diesel, Goldberg, etc....and there's nothing wrong with that. He's getting boo'd out of the building while supposedly being a face. This company is failing both him and themselves. I'm glad the fans are tuning out, even though they should have done it beforehand.
Do you see anyone on the roster thatsgot that rock/Austin/Cena type vibe? I do agree that Reigns is in the Batista type role

Do you see anyone on the roster thatsgot that rock/Austin/Cena type vibe? I do agree that Reigns is in the Batista type role

Not at all, but that doesn't mean they can't have better writing to me people more engaged in shows. The WWE can make up all these fake ESPN like stats to prop themselves up, but people are tuning out in droves, both TV and live events. And they can front like they don't care about tv and pull the "there's multiple avenues of watching besides tv, no one is at home" card, but tell that to Walking Dead, This Is Us, and Game Of Thrones, people very well ARE at home watching TV, and will do so if you give them something engaging to enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom