Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Miz winning MITB and cashing in on AJ would be :nthat:

I remember Christian and Tyson Tomko being his "problem solver". I just don't remember him being really over for some reason, but apparently he was. His Captain Charisma shirt at the time was selling out

Yea Christian was really starting to get over after the feud revolving around Jericho/Trish. He was starting to really ascend, drafted/traded to SD, and I’m not sure what happened afterwards. Don’t know why/how he got stymied, but he when to TNA right after that and put on some of the best solo matches of his career, at a time when that was peak TNA.

Dominion about to be show of the year again. Give me a hard hitting Suzuki match and I'll be happy.

Sanada & EVIL vs Young Bucks (Title Match)
Goto vs Taichi vs Michael Elgin (Title Match)
Rey Mysterio appearance
Ospreay vs BOSJ winner (Title Match)

Card is gonna be insane.

Last edited:
Okada-Omega and Naito-Jericho official for Dominion.

355AC658-9100-4BA7-B560-F60EC610C752.jpeg

1128B4FA-3ACA-4E9F-9616-28F2000F0B30.jpeg
Can’t Wait!!!
You think Omega might get the title?

if anything, it's vince's love for brock that is holding roman back. he should've went over a long time ago and moved onto other feuds where he could've dropped the title to guys like braun and joe
I honestly think IT is more of this than anything. They have let this drag out WAY longer than IT ever should have.

Didn't watch BackLash last night because the power company over here was on some ********.

Reading up on IT, sounds like Miz/Rollin was a great start to the show, but it was all downhill from there.

Seems Reigns/Joe was a letdown as well. Vince really needs to stop with this underdog overcoming all the odds shtick for Reigns.

I need to watch more wrestling with these guys from Japan. Seems more entertaining than what the WWE is putting out.

Is it safe to say the current feud between AJ & Nakamura is no where close to what they had in Japan?

Back
Top Bottom