Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Me trying to play fortnite mobile

tenor.gif

I need to watch more wrestling with these guys from Japan. Seems more entertaining than what the WWE is putting out.

Is it safe to say the current feud between AJ & Nakamura is no where close to what they had in Japan?

It’s by far the better product in ring. Dominion is next month which is their second biggest show of the year. Gives you about a month to get caught up on the 3 Omega-Okada matches from last year.

Are there any Indy or New Japan events that I should look up to get a feel of these popular wrestlers?

I always hear of Omega, Naito, and the other dude lol

I need to watch more wrestling with these guys from Japan. Seems more entertaining than what the WWE is putting out.

Is it safe to say the current feud between AJ & Nakamura is no where close to what they had in Japan?

Its not even a great value version of Japan. Its Dollar Tree status.

You are 100% correct. Their current feud has been built on “look, these guys wrestled in Japan” and punching in the nuts, the latter of which is hilarious but still kinda sad. This is unfortunately the be all end all company though

That's a bummer. I had high hopes for their match at Wrestlemania, but I wasn't impressed.

Whole division fell off. Sasha and Bayley fell off hard, Asuka and Charlotte taking a back to Carmella(without EllsGawd), Alexa green, Nia is cast horribly and was pushed too fast too soon. Naomi is everything tho. Ember Moon looks like she gets Stacy Dash. I hate Mondays like ihust1e ihust1e hates any wrestler under 225 or Named Balor.

Heard the PPV was trash, Meltzer called it trash as well.

Waiting for the, "If it was in Fukuoka, it would be a solid show" defense mechanisms that yall like to use

Heard the PPV was trash, Meltzer called it trash as well.

Waiting for the, "If it was in Fukuoka, it would be a solid show" defense mechanisms that yall like to use

From the backlash review on Post wrestling they said they thought the PRE SHOW Match was one of the best matches of the night :lol:

I watched Miz-Rollins and it was damn good.
Heard everything else was really bad and the stupid finish to Nak-AJ ruined a solid match.

Back
Top Bottom