Wrestling Thread April 13-19 | 4/19 TNA Lockdown PPV from Philadelphia - Sting vs Mick Foley

laugh.gif
Cody Rhodes, get some kneepads please.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Cena will probably lose the title at Backlash, thus Edge bringing the title back to SD. Damn, Raw will definitely be loaded.

Yep, but since Edge is such a transitional champ I see Punk cashing in that night.

Originally Posted by coolgy023

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by coolgy023

The main event also for draft picks?
Nah, don't think so since everyone there is from RAW.
So Cena and Christian not moving in the main draft, interesting.
Yeah I think the spoilers I had was a smoke screen by the 'E.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

First match on superstars being taker vs Matt hardy

Sucks I do not get wgn
That match was taped before tonight's show.

Spoiler:

Spoiler [+]
WWE Superstars: (Debuting this Thursday on WGN)
* Jim Ross & Todd Grisham are out to commentate.

* Undertaker b. Matt Hardy via count out.
- Jeff Hardy came out and attacked Matt. Undertaker then gets the chokeslam on Matt.

Originally Posted by samness20

Originally Posted by TheRav4

I already know what will happen. Miz will lose...and one of them (Miz and Morrison) will be drafted
West coast?

http://s369.photobucket.com/albums/oo131/samtonge/?action=view&current=258qber.gif

laugh.gif
Naw, Toronto, Ontario. I've been watching wrestling on and offsince I was a kid. I've seen that story happen before. Plus Miz and Morrison are too talented to be bundled together. Just like Edge and Christian...theyboth need their own push.

I know they'll end up wrestling on other shows, but how the hell do Christian and Morrison get left on ECW? That's the biggest problem I have with thedraft tonight.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Where are HBK and Taker, btw?
HHH has put them in time out since they showed him up at WrestleMania.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Pretty much sums it up. HGH needs them gone until people start to forget abouttheir WM match... that way people can't talk about how they both deserve to be in the main event picture much more than he does.

And just as I type that, Ted DiBiase falls victim to the ever omnipotent Pedigree.

I know they'll end up wrestling on other shows, but how the hell do Christian and Morrison get left on ECW? That's the biggest problem I have with the draft tonight.
Agreed, but here's to hoping they do something good with the supplemental draft. They probably won't though
grin.gif

I know they'll end up wrestling on other shows, but how the hell do Christian and Morrison get left on ECW? That's the biggest problem I have with the draft tonight.

Maybe it'll happen now.

So you're telling me Batista and Shane were slapping and wrestling with each other one second and as soon as HHH wins the match they actlike nothin' happened?

Stupid booking...
smh.gif

I think they're keeping Christian on ECW (
sick.gif
) butMorrison probably gets moved to SD in the supplemental draft.

Busy week for you 4w...gonna have to edit the title at least 3-4 times.

Good move for Punk. Punk will be the World Champion on Smackdown in 13 days.
I think you're [color= rgb(0, 102, 51)]$$$[/color] with that now that the draft ended. Both World titles arecurrently on RAW and one has to go back to SD...Cena vs. Edge has been done a bajillion times and is in need of a new twist. Whoever wins ends up losing...Punkis used to bring a title back to a show...again.
eyes.gif

I HOPE they give my dude Punk a legit reign as champion this time around...
ohwell.gif

I would have rather seen Cena get drafted to SD and Punk hold on to MITB longer than 3 weeks...

:lol:I've watched tons of HHH matches. This guy never ceases to amaze me though.
laugh.gif
I don't mean that in a good way.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

:lol:I've watched tons of HHH matches. This guy never ceases to amaze me though.
laugh.gif
I don't mean that in a good way.

Sometimes I'm impressed at how the guy made burying people an art form. I think this is the first time I've ever said anything positive about Omega Hon NT, lol.

Back
Top Bottom