Wrestling Thread Apr 15-21 | 4/16 Forget that Awful Raw... WRESTLEMANIA PPV PRED CONTEST RESULTS!

So it's 2 faces vs 1 heel, and the faces win clean?  What the hell????  What a stupid match.

How did I know that Thwagger would ruin this moment. Dude is so damn ugly. 

Last edited:
The highlight of this Raw is showing a highlight of last week's Raw..:smh:

So sad. But so true.

You know what.....Kofi got the title so he can drop it to Biggie Langston :lol: :pimp:

I don't understand why they don't do multiple titles within a stable anymore.
It just legitimizes that stable so much more an makes them look like a force to be reckoned with.

I'm down with biggie burying kofi for the us title.
And aj winning that god awful diva's title.

That's the type of stuff that writes itself. It's very easy to do that, and it was second nature to do stuff like that years ago. Nation, DX, RTC, (I think) Too Cool & The Radicalz all did it, and makes perfect sense. ******g do it already :lol:

AJ's ability to skip to any beat shows she has some minority blood in her system.

My man Dolphin!

Every little boy under the age of 18 wants to destroy Dolph Ziggler for tonguing down AJ like that.

AJ Lee aka April Jeanette Mendez

ADR is just awful on the mic 
sick.gif

Hes awful in general. Tired of seeing him and that bum Swagger in the title picture

If Team Hell No lose the belts tonight I will say it's a successful Raw..

If Team Hell No lose the belts tonight I will say it's a successful Raw..

I really believe they think the people that watch Smackdown don't watch Raw. So many repeat matches week to week.
Believe it or not, that is what WWE believes.  They say that different audiences watch Raw than watch Smackdown than watch Main Event, etc.  It's stupid but some of their stockholders are dumb enough to believe it.

And this is partially how WWE comes up with some of their ridiculous figures that there are 25 million hardcore WWE fans in the US that are willing to  buy the WWE Network.

Good GOD Brock is jacked.

100% natural I'm sure.

Was this his babyface turn?  Crowd sure seemed to love him tonight.

Undertaker & Team Hell No vs Shield next week on RAW?! I'll believe it when I see Undertaker take a bump lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom