Wrestling Thread Apr 15-21 | 4/16 Forget that Awful Raw... WRESTLEMANIA PPV PRED CONTEST RESULTS!

So when ryback looks away from the camera was it like we were visualizing his memory via jumbotron?
That should be his gimmick.

Like hearing Jeff hardy's inner thoughts backstage in tna.
We see ryback flashbacks during his promos and backstage/in ring segments.

Last edited:
Very good promo by Ryback.

He did a good job of illustrating why he has a legitimate beef with Cena  and the video clips throughout reinforced everything he said.

Nicely done.

AJ not walking near Big E this week 
laugh.gif

That was actually a good promo, but based on his Rosenberg interview, it shouldn't have been a surprise. I wonder if he could do that live off the top of his head with just bullet points though :lol:. And look at that, seems like the WWE really did have this feud planned. That's a legit shocker.

Hey Dolph... if anyone was watching Louisville last week, that means they weren't watching you....

Very good promo by Ryback.

He did a good job of illustrating why he has a legitimate beef with Cena  and the video clips throughout reinforced everything he said.

Nicely done.

I always find it funny that a lot of heels do the same in regards to Cena, and yet the crowd doesn't hear any of it :lol:

Dumbass comentators don't even remember what R Truth's finisher looks like so they were legitimately surprised at the pin. :smh:

Did R Truth really just beat Wade

EDIT: Wasnt paying attention so I just took the commentators call for it when they said it was a DDT smh lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom