Wrestling Thread Apr 15-21 | 4/16 Forget that Awful Raw... WRESTLEMANIA PPV PRED CONTEST RESULTS!

Screw the steel cage match its done way to often. I say they should do a last man standing match

Lol wut.

When's the last time we've seen a steel cage match in the wwe. 2010??
You really want to see a boring Los match with those two?
A cage or hell in a cell match is the only match I'm willing to watch these two after watching them in 2 no dq matches.

I'm actually not even mad. The US and the IC straps have NO credibility. In fact, the mid card has NO credibility in the WWE. Move Cesaro into the main event picture. Have him feud against Dolph.

Damn we all called it :smh:
At least it was a good match
Hopefully Cesaro dont get buried tho
Dude mustve done something to piss off Vince forreal

Last edited:
If Cesaro loses the belt, may not be all bad. They may wanna move him into the main event picture. He gotta stop that yodeling crap tho. Aint no one gon take him serious they keep that up with him

I agree, i feel them giving him a real push. They use the IC amnd US belts as enhancement talents for mid-carders to get over, because when a mid-carder beats one of these champions, it makes them look good.

Congrats kofi
pimp.gif

You win the honor to job every week
mean.gif

This dude kofi gets so excited after winning these meaningless titles.
I swear its the same celebration/interview/statement of how he's serious now (wildcat)/sudden push/sudden de-push/jobber status

Wash and repeat twice a year.

Starting Raw now.

Wait, a 2 on 1 match with 2 of your biggest star babyfaces against 1 heel?  Uhhhhhh.  Who booked this?

Now give Kofi some meaningful sustained success, and elevate Cesaro to the upper card. Him and Bryan/Jericho/maybe Cena :smile:rolleyes)

Damn we all called it :smh:
At least it was a good match
Hopefully Cesaro dont get buried tho
Dude mustve done something to piss off Vince forreal

They're prolly doing that whole thing where they make someone go through hell and see how much they can take before giving them the ball completely. ie: Dolph Ziggler

Now give Kofi some meaningful sustained success, and elevate Cesaro to the upper card. Him and Bryan/Jericho/maybe Cena :smile:rolleyes)

Agree with everything but Jericho..Dude should be nowhere near the WWE title or WHC..

I HATE how Vince wants Cole to say "the crowd is excited because anybody is excited with Money in the Bank regardless of who it is". Like are you questioning or intelligence that much?

The highlight of this Raw is showing a highlight of last week's Raw..:smh:

I ain't eem mad at the full replay from last week. It's about time he starts getting some longer camera time every week

Back
Top Bottom