Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

CP34, I'm passing out but on the real, you're good folks man :lol:

NTWT>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Those wheats are not ugly at all... They're my favorite 12's... Maybe having the AZG Wheats made me biased...

They are terrible b and I had the wheat zg1 myself. Af1 mid and dunk high wheat >>>>>> any other wheat sneaker.

Honestly, I think I'm just a sucker for any wheat :lol:... Even the foamposites are not as turrible as the other monstrosities they've disgraced the foamposite line with...

And the 12 is the first LeBron I've liked in a while... Since the 7 I think... Probably my third favorite LeBron besides the AZG and 4's...

Those are on of the worst foams to date till the "what the come out" b :lol: I use to be heavy into foams when it was a north eats thing but then all them fruity colors started coming out like electro lime and then the ketchup and mustard pic and I sold most of what I had. Only kept the hoh royals, hoh pearls, cough drops and eggplants. Regret selling pines tho.

You missed a few good lebrons. 9,10,11 are all great. I have only like 3 colors of the 12 but only own 1.

Meh, last few LeBron's have done absolutely nothing for me... These 12's though, may have to get a pair on the cheap... Got carbon fiber Flightposites and Billy Holye's just sitting, pretty much ds though... And don't got flow like that to drop on nikes though :lol:...

And yeah, most foamposites are wack now... Few and far between I actually like a colorway...

I don't know. he's overrated to me. I appriciate the fact he did it alone and provided the play by play and the storyline telling aspect. I just hate the over explaining of moves. mike tenant was the same way.

At a time when they were trying to legitimize the sport, they had to be a little overbearing with the pronunciations, background from back in the day, etc. King and JR just had back and forth banter after McMahon became an on screen character. Had no problem with both.

TNA has too many moments like that. :lol: bully casually positioning himself on the table...Sting's SDD to himself on the chair and of course Christian vs Steiner. WWE has these moments too as we know...but it seems extremely 2nd rate when it happens with TNA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom