Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

1456%20-%20alex_riley%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20laughing%20the_miz%20wwe_championship.gif

Dfly this guy tryna see the fist...

Get em!

hola muchachos :wow:

This Daredevil show made me forget about wraslln 8)

Edgar :wow:

Is it really good?

About to start watching.

Great show. Watch it brah

What up 22? D Fly? Peep? Rhino? Case? JRS? Rhino? BDB?
:evil: tyra got as much puberty fap love as Sable and Trish and basically anything with boobs... :lol: :smh:

@BigEgo24

What up homie.

Me..just tryin to make it happen with a..friend :lol:

watching ECW ppv. did it annoy anyone else how hard styles tried ? and how he had to give the stupid Japanese names for a hip toss or whatever? biggest mark to ever work for a wrestling company ever.

He might be a big mark but his commentary is appreciated tho.

I don't know. he's overrated to me. I appriciate the fact he did it alone and provided the play by play and the storyline telling aspect. I just hate the over explaining of moves. mike tenant was the same way.

I've pretty much worked Friday nights and Saturday nights consistently since I was 15... I'm getting super tired of this ****...

I've pretty much worked Friday nights and Saturday nights consistently since I was 15... I'm getting super tired of this ****...

I feel you bro...I'm getting tired of it too.

Be seeing some sexy *** women at this job..it makes me mad

Last edited:

It sucks even more when your friends send you pics of them out and about having a ball without you or you go ahead and check whatever social media you use and see/hear all about their day out :lol:

@Amiramid

Go to the LeBron 12 thread and Rep this man... A true NTer... Passed on a pair of shoes he may never get a chance on again for another dude... Rep him... He deserves them...

Back
Top Bottom