Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Cool. For those that play the show, how in depth are the minor league teama. I wish 2k still had the Dleague
Operation sports goes in on creating full fledged farm systems that make it worthwhile. Without their roster download it has the potential, but obviously lacking, with it, it's sweet.

Last edited:
So when the game has default risters, the minor leagues have generic rosters?

Minor leaguers are not part of the mlbpa. They have to get called up to "the show" to be part of the the mlbpa and then they get put into the game. Even if they move down they are still part of the players association but have to be part of a team first.

Last edited:
So when the game has default risters, the minor leagues have generic rosters?

Minor leaguers are not part of the mlbpa. They have to get called up to "the show" to be part of the the mlbpa and then they get put into the game. Even if they move down they are still part of the players association but have to be part of a team first.

Lots of September callups :lol:

I'm tempted to make a women with big foreheads appreciation post and see if i can catch lightning in a bottle again like i did with the summer bae and sturdy chin threads.

22stylez 22stylez

Sup? Sasha is MINE.

stone-cold-stunners-the-rock-o.gif

I'm tempted to make a women with big foreheads appreciation post and see if i can catch lightning in a bottle again like i did with the summer bae and sturdy chin threads.
Rhianna?

Who else
:lol: gotta do the research first can't think of anyone famous but i know there be some basic ******* that have them 5 head targets word to tyra banks

Last edited:
Random question. How come Bret Hart sported a Maple Leafs jersey and not a Flames? Because after all, he is from Calgary

Back
Top Bottom