Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

what's up guys. I haven't been around much. I'm in the middle of trying to put together a benefit for one of my best friends who has stage 4 lymph nodes cancer. price of **** insurance companies man. only pay a piece of his bills and meds. one pill costs him 900 a month. stupid country.

What does he take, folotyn? Oral cancer medication prices are crazy. There a few pills that hit the 30g's mark :x I never sold one tho. I wish cancer on nobody not even somebody I hate. Either you die or you live with the bills afterwards. I seen people go broke and have to declare bankruptcy cause of the monster.

I havent been to Dave and busters for awhile. The last time I was there they gave us cold nachos smh

Yeah, I can't fall asleep... Been catching up on the co-worker smashing thread... Immediately brought to mind a story, that was too savage for that thread...

Long story short... New co-worker at worker... Super banging body, and fun personality, always smiling... She's thrown me the hints...

So I see her In the dark, dank storage area, and I'm thinking... I'm think bout throwing it in there, and yelling suprise (suprise for legal reasons)... So I do it...

And it was so tight... So tight it was actually crushing... But I don't mind, you know me... And kept pounding... Weird it didn't get wet or warm... But I bust inside anyways, cause you know me...

I turn the lights on and expecting to see a girl just like this bent over potatoes
nxt-takeover-2-bayley-2.jpg

And as it turns out... I smashed 50 pounds of potatoes instead... Oh well...

Yeah, I can't fall asleep... Been catching up on the co-worker smashing thread... Immediately brought to mind a story, that was too savage for that thread...

Long story short... New co-worker at worker... Super banging body, and fun personality, always smiling... She's thrown me the hints...

So I see her In the dark, dank storage area, and I'm thinking... I'm think bout throwing it in there, and yelling suprise (suprise for legal reasons)... So I do it...

And it was so tight... So tight it was actually crushing... But I don't mind, you know me... And kept pounding... Weird it didn't get wet or warm... But I bust inside anyways, cause you know me...

I turn the lights on and expecting to see a girl just like this bent over potatoes
nxt-takeover-2-bayley-2.jpg

50 pounds? Cmon Man U know damn well it was at least 250

Man I got a hangover and I gotta head out for tailgating for the Warriors game. #lifeistough

Man I just bought the Kobe elites today and buying new glasses when I wake up. Already got the crazy eyes from my girl when she seen me walk in with a new pair of shoes. Gonna have to pass and pick up later in the summer. Thanks tho.

Haha, that's the WORST. I used to keep kicks in the closet for a couple months before wearing them, just so I could say "Nah, baby, I've had these for months!" when she drilled me about yet another pair of shoes.

Side note, how are the Kobes? Nobody around my way had em, and I didn't put in any work to get em.

I turn the lights on and expecting to see a girl just like this bent over potatoes.

LIke 50 pounds of chewed bubble gum in a 25 pound bag?

Back
Top Bottom