Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Pay issues was the main problem Taz left but another major issue was that Taz hated working with Josh Matthews.

I thought they actually worked well together :lol:

The problem is back then EVERYONE was watching.

Wwe needs to realize they will never get back to that place and embrace the new crop of talent for what they are and can do.

Ditto. HBK had the perfect sendoff. Along with him being a semi-regular as far as the guys they bring back, there's nothing more he can or needs to do. The WWE has had such a lack of roster depth because of things like this, plus not having general long term plans. They need to be investing in the guys they have instead of constantly bringing back older stars. I do not ever need to see Shiek, Piper, or Snuka in the ring again.

Peep Game Peep Game

cn0I2M9.gif

She has risen again :nerd:

:smokin :smokin already saved some others

Haha, that's the WORST. I used to keep kicks in the closet for a couple months before wearing them, just so I could say "Nah, baby, I've had these for months!" when she drilled me about yet another pair of shoes.

Side note, how are the Kobes? Nobody around my way had em, and I didn't put in any work to get em.

I don't really like them :lol: just gonna stash them till fall. Really nobody wears Kobe's in NYC. Fsr on footlocker.com

Despite issues between SCSA and WWE, Vince still wants him at WM32.

He also wants Brock VS Rock at wm32 unless he can get SCSA in. If so, he wants to do SCSA VS Brock and save Brock VS Rock for a later date.

This would leave HHH VS Rock at WM32. The reason HHH went over Sting was to make HHH VS Rock bigger.

If Steph VS Rousey doesn't happen, Steph would be in HHH's corner and Rousey in Rock's.

If they go with Rock VS Brock, Heyman would be in Brock's corner, Rousey in Rock's.

Source: The internet

this is funny. two high school chicks are rolling a blunt in the alleyway behind my yard three feet from where my friend died :lol: burn one in his name baby.

there's a 'green' fest in da town commons today...

like a thousand+ people getting nice...with all the accoutrements of a carnival...might go to get that fried dough with powdered sugar

i ain't gettin nice in public doe :nerd:

Plays for the Marlins as their fourth outfielder. He'd have four thousand hits if he spent his entire career in the majors.

Last edited:
Cool. For those that play the show, how in depth are the minor league teama. I wish 2k still had the Dleague

Back
Top Bottom