Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Random question. How come Bret Hart sported a Maple Leafs jersey and not a Flames? Because after all, he is from Calgary
The Maple Leaf is on the flag for the entire Country 
glasses.gif

Random question. How come Bret Hart sported a Maple Leafs jersey and not a Flames? Because after all, he is from Calgary

bret was in his late teens early 20's when the nhl expanded and the leafs became a franchise. Think the first season was 1973/74. Leafs are one of the original nhl teams and the first from Canada I believe. It was passed on from family I guess.

Edit: had to google it. The original 6 NHL teams formed in the 40's and the league didn't expand till the 60's. 2 Canadian team are part of the original 6, Montreal and Toronto. Flames became a franchise in 72. Bret was born in 57. Stu was probably a leafs fan passed it down to his billion sons and daughters.

Last edited:
Of yea, another person that has a GREAT nose/mouth ratio, Fantasia. While I am at it, let me just post my nose/mouth ratio all stars

Reported for posting ugly chicks.

I always wanted to see new yorks rack tho... Hell she could have got one time from the back no eye contact

Last edited:
he was at the auto auction today i cant remember which one it was wanna say barrett jackson, maybe someone out bid him

ive never really been a fan of people using other peoples "specials" but i agree that should of been saved for extreme roo's but knowing the wwe, we'll probably see it

On the Rollins/Orton spot, I'm sure they're working out the kinks for the ppv. WWE has always been notorious for using the house shows to perfect ppv matches since they aren't technically canon. I remember seeing more than a few matches at house shows that ended up having 90% of the spots in the big matches.

Man Kenny Omega is a good dude. Interesting human being. I knew he was different when it came to how he approaches the sport but this just opened up my eyes even more. I see alot of myself in him, that is why I find dude so interesting.

Also, there is a lot of Kota Ibushi in that video too  @Meangene45

Again

BEGIN Japanology : Kenny Omega - YouTube

@22stylez

@BigEgo24

@BigEgo34

@DangerousG

@af1 1982  

Back
Top Bottom