Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

TNA :lol: :lol: I still laugh at when in the same week, both Jeff and Matt Hardy put on some of the most lazy sloppiest matches I had ever seen. On Smackdown It was Matt Hardy vs (I think) Drew McIntyre, and the day before, it was Jeff Hardy vs Rob Terry on Impact. I remember Matt just looking completely washed and out of shape, and Jeff was wearing to tightest skinnies ever, and should've split his pants on that god-awful Swanton

101216.06.jpg
That's the most pranciest I've seen princess Paul Pierce :lol:

Damn she almost broke Emma's neck :pimp:
the other day i watched an older episode of NXT when Emma and Paige were feuding. Emma definitely got the female ambrose treatment...has obvious in ring potential but booking/character has ruined the person...plus that dance was terrible. :smh:

the other day i watched an older episode of NXT when Emma and Paige were feuding. Emma definitely got the female ambrose treatment...has obvious in ring potential but booking/character has ruined the person...plus that dance was terrible. :smh:

all that aside..she still cute :pimp:

the other day i watched an older episode of NXT when Emma and Paige were feuding. Emma definitely got the female ambrose treatment...has obvious in ring potential but booking/character has ruined the person...plus that dance was terrible.
mean.gif
Same thing happened to Summer watch her older nxt matches she can wrestle man. Banks and Flair can stay in nxt and have great matches.

Congrats! What job was this for?

So far behind on the thread I'm just now catching up. I'm gonna be a dispatcher for Republic Services. Lots of data entry and paperwork and working with the drivers and their routes. Big increase in pay from my previous job and i'll have a set schedule which is gonna be real nice :smokin

Back
Top Bottom