Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

all that aside..she still cute :pimp:
I'd definitely smash Emma.
Same thing happened to Summer watch her older nxt matches she can wrestle man. Banks and Flair can stay in nxt and have great matches.
They really have to make some semblance of an effort to make the women look credible. Have them showcase some real skill and the matches they have might stop being my :smokin break/bathroom break time. But probably not, I'm a creature of habit.
Kenny ******* Omega

G8u4jCf.gif
That was a dope match. Watched it a few months back. :pimp: gonna have to check out that documentary DC. Haven't had a lot of down time lately though.

What the **** is style?... I like what I like, and don't give a damn bout anyone's opinions... But I do like to argue :lol:..

Style: looking fresh, fleek, on point.
#ntdenim, oversized fitteds, Jorts, oversized cloths, dressing like a soho bum aka kanye's style, oversized cloths, tight cloths, dirty, smelly means you not on fleek b

What the **** is style?... I like what I like, and don't give a damn bout anyone's opinions... But I do like to argue
laugh.gif
#NTLogic

If you didn't care about what others think you would walk everyone in boat shoes and pajamas.

100% of the time 
glasses.gif

But nah, I don't think anyone "doesn't" care what people think. Even if it is dressing to the point to make people THINK we don't care what they think.

Virtually impossible not to care what others think, to SOME defree

#NTLogic

If you didn't care about what others think you would walk everyone in boat shoes and pajamas.

100% of the time 8)

But nah, I don't think anyone "doesn't" care what people think. Even if it is dressing to the point to make people THINK we don't care what they think.

Repped again.

My favorite shoe of all time, Stabbs, just came back out. $120. I refuse. Yall dudes raise the price of everything. Shoes was 59.99 when I got them in 03 man. 

My favorite shoe of all time, Stabbs, just came back out. $120. I refuse. Yall dudes raise the price of everything. Shoes was 59.99 when I got them in 03 man. 
I really really wanna hear you talk about sneakers my man. Seems like I know a lot of ya'll from wrestling and wrestling alone that I forget this is a sneaker forum. 

What the **** is style?... I like what I like, and don't give a damn bout anyone's opinions... But I do like to argue :lol: ..
#NTLogic

100% of the time 8)

I haven't wore pajamas since I was 4 :lol:...

I have items that I wouldn't wear I public, not because of what other people may think, but because of what I may think... If that makes sense...

Like, I don't think it's appropriate for me to go out on public in a speedo... Not because of what they think, because I don't think it's tight for a fat dude to wear a speedo in public :lol:...

If I wanted to rock a Ziggler pink shirt with some breast cancer awareness Nikes, I sure as hell would...

Need multiples man. Probably going to sit on these DSM 1s just in case i strike out on shattered backboards

Just 1 is enough I'm not into Jordan's anymore and the jb forum is weak as hell. You got trudges that aren't even mods directing traffic and saying what is acceptable and what is not ol Paul Bart's. They limited? I feel like dropping the cash to get them early

Last edited:
Just 1 is enough I'm not into Jordan's anymore and the jb forum is weak as hell. You got trudges that aren't even mods directing traffic and saying what is acceptable and what is not ol Paul Bart's. They limited? I feel like dropping the cash to get them early
Some people saying Frag #s. Insole alone says that they're limited. People also saying they release next month which I hope not since May is heavy as it is: chicagos, de la lows, mclfy dunks, infrareds

Them shattered backboard 1's b :smh: I need just 1 pair

Same here. I'm mad they gon be hyped tho. I just liked them cause theyre orange and I need some good simple orange sneakers lol

Them wheat lebron 12s are weak but then again I havent really liked any pair of Brons since the 10s and even them were kinda weak
Lebron 7 & 8s >>>>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom