Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Everyone except deepsea. Food has no taste to him
mean.gif
About to make some Turkey Burgers

Not only does Layla comebyke, but apparently Tamina is byke as well :smokin
View media item 1498647View media item 1498637View media item 1498638View media item 1498639View media item 1498640
And live int'l events are clearly non-canon as Layla washes Emma on Main Event, but is teaming with her overseas :lol:

Everyone except deepsea. Food has no taste to him :smh:
About to make some Turkey Burgers

You already know what I had Deep Sea. i had the 8 inch yesterday, but I was disappointed that I could've had more, so I went with the 12 this time.
View media item 1498635

Last edited:
PeanGene talking about 12 inches. 
mean.gif

Forgot I had some Lamb Chops thawing out. About to cook these up too.

Then use that griddle to cook the turkey burgers.

Yea man

Man Kenny Omega is a good dude. Interesting human being. I knew he was different when it came to how he approaches the sport but this just opened up my eyes even more. I see alot of myself in him, that is why I find dude so interesting.

Also, there is a lot of Kota Ibushi in that video too  @Meangene45

Again
BEGIN Japanology : Kenny Omega - YouTube

@22stylez

@BigEgo24

@BigEgo34

@DangerousG

@af1 1982

Kenny omega is easily becoming one of my favorite wrestlers on NJPW

Just had some Boston Market and Pizza Hut with the fam, I got more cravings than my wife does. May make some milkshakes after I put the trash out and burn.

NY needs to be a medicated state already.

Reported all you dudes for making me read for 200 posts to catch up and 185 of them were about shoes. :smh:

Just picked up some MC Racers recently though. :smokin

Just had a Home Run Inn frozen pizza. :smokin

Reported all you dudes for making me read for 200 posts to catch up and 185 of them were about shoes. :smh:

Just picked up some MC Racers recently though. :smokin

Just had a Home Run Inn frozen pizza. :smokin

Don't get kicks like I used to but hoping my connect can get me at least 1 pair of the Shattered Backboards.

I'm medicated right now.

I'm eating this leftover tortellini right now as i watch the cardinals. had a pulled pork sandwich today at the mets game. wanted shake shack but that line was pathetic on some apple store release new product release ****.

Watching this Memphis/Portland game, thought Extreme Rules was weekend for some reason.

Caught up on the thread right on time :evil:

EDIT: Those Scattered Backboards are flames, I don't cop kicks at all now and will get a pair of those.

Rather have wifey flourish, put money into home and my car then kicks nowadays.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom