Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Watching this Memphis/Portland game, thought Extreme Rules was weekend for some reason.
Caught up on the thread right on time :evil:

EDIT: Those Scattered Backboards are flames, I don't cop kicks at all now and will get a pair of those.

Last edited:
Finishing up my undergrad in a few weeks and finally, legitimately considering going to grad school right away. Would be online, part time while i work. Can get it in 2 years. 

Just when i thought school was done, here comes more 
laugh.gif
 oh well, i dont mind. i love learning

Finishing up my undergrad in a few weeks and finally, legitimately considering going to grad school right away. Would be online, part time while i work. Can get it in 2 years. 

Just when i thought school was done, here comes more :lol:  oh well, i dont mind. i love learning
good stuff kid :pimp: make us proud :nthat:

i've been applying for a lot of writing gigs. might be close to some leads hopefully. just wanna abe able to make a living as a sports writer. would be so awesome.

i've been applying for a lot of writing gigs. might be close to some leads hopefully. just wanna abe able to make a living as a sports writer. would be so awesome.

That's what I always wanted to do. Took 2 years of journalism and realized it wasn't for me though.

Picking a real team to write about first would be a good start.

Last edited:

That's what I always wanted to do. Took 2 years of journalism and realized it wasn't for me though.
it's not easy man, it's a borderline headache at times. spent the past 2 years writing for free with Bleacher Report and I'm basically snapping at editors at this point that expect me to write for free :lol:

Picking a real team to write about first would be a good start.
:lol: I applied for a gig with MLB that would be my dream. just let me cover whoever i want each day and i'll happily write about them. although being on a mets beat would be sweet.

it's not easy man, it's a borderline headache at times. spent the past 2 years writing for free with Bleacher Report and I'm basically snapping at editors at this point that expect me to write for free :lol:
:lol: I applied for a gig with MLB that would be my dream. just let me cover whoever i want each day and i'll happily write about them. although being on a mets beat would be sweet.

You should write about the WWE. I'd read

Just had some Boston Market and Pizza Hut with the fam, I got more cravings than my wife does. May make some milkshakes after I put the trash out and burn.

NY needs to be a medicated state already.
The hell kinda combination is that?

Man these Turkey Burgers came out vicious man. Seriously might be the best TB I have ever made. They were basically meatloaf balls more so than burgers to be honest.

Seasoned the ground turkey with

Soy Sauce

Black Pepper

Garlic Powder

Crushed Red Pepper

Cumin

Chili Powder

Put a bunch of black pepper and chili powder on both sides to help with the color when I put it on the skillet.

The lamb was aight too. I drizzled some of the fat from the lamb onto the burgers when they were in the oven.

You should write about the WWE. I'd read
i basically quit bleacher report or else i would. you already know i'd be *****ing about bryan, tag division and a bunch of other stuff all the time :lol:

actually just wrote an audition article for their mets site. will see what happens there and if there's compensation.

Back
Top Bottom