Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

1h9B0Ix.0.gif

Just seen that Stella Artois commercial, if I buy a chalice they provide water to women of developing countries for 5 years. Gonna buy a few hope my homie 22 gets some I know they in need out there. Keep ya head.

Just seen that Stella Artois commercial, if I buy a chalice they provide water to women of developing countries for 5 years. Gonna buy a few hope my homie 22 gets some I know they in need out there. Keep ya head.

:wow: skip the water.... Just get me a Stella and I'm good :nthat:

Last edited:
Sheamus informed Dolph Ziggler that they’ll be squaring off in a “Kiss My ****” match. Let that one sink in for a moment.

I swear..... Vince is a strange man....

Last edited:
Crying dude asked Roman to sign that Bossman pic. XD :rofl: at Pollack saying Reigns should have said "I can't, I won't."

- WWE edited crowd reactions for several moments at Monday's taped RAW from London. One of the bigger edits was when a graphic for Cesaro vs. Randy Orton was shown. Live, Cesaro's picture got a big pop but on the RAW broadcast, Orton got the pop and there was barely any reaction for Cesaro.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Late as hell but........

Howling right now :rofl:

Wore this shirt to WrestleMania 31. People laughed. I didn't care. Because I CAN, and I WILL.

Then I wore it to school. Was made fun of. Couldn't focus for exams. Failed all of my classes. But I didn't care. Because I CAN, and I WILL.

So I dropped out of school and got a job working as a stockboy at the local Wal-Mart. Wore this shirt underneath my blue vest. Was a mediocre stockboy at best. Had a long feud with this guy named Tyler, who was always burying me to the supervisor. Didn't matter. The supervisor liked me anyway despite my lack of talent. Told me I had a great "look." Set me up to get a promotion to an office job at the Wal-Mart headquarters. Then, Tyler showed up to the job interview and got the job instead, and I'll be working as a stockboy for the rest of my life. Sufferin' succotash. But I don't care. Because I CAN, and I WILL.

Excellent quality, excellent fit, and excellent purchase. BELEE DAT!

:rofl:

Had a dream I was playing ball with Marc Mero. He was on my team and I was to explain to him how to do a bounce pass

No Miz stuff

Last edited:
I wish there was a way to "favorite" posts so I could can show you all how right I was and how wrong you were about Neville in about 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom