Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Austin isn't too happy with Cena. He feels that the stunner should mean something and said the springboard aspect makes it dangerous.

Jey Uso has shoulder surgery, out 6 months.

Last edited:
Just stick to creating new threads, that's all you're good for anyway.
laugh.gif

Vince not impressed with The Ascension, with him and Michael Hayes considering re-debuting them on NXT with a whole new gimmick at the next NXT special.
For WHAT!
Knock on wood. They still haven't put this in place

^Yea, they haven't so far. I use my cousin's account with no problems. Offered to pay it a few times and he won't take it.

Wheres that Hideo Itami thing on the Network? Is it just a regualr NXT episode instead? Im on the Network now and wanted to see it. My friend told me theres a Dean Ambrose one too

EDIT: NVM Found the Itami one. Idk bout the Ambrose one tho lol

Last edited:
I can't believe you guys spent like 4 pages crying about Neville losing to Dolph. If he were wrestling Zack Ryder, Adam Rose and Fandango every week, you guys would say he isn't getting pushed and going nowhere. Neville is going to be fine and will most likely be in the IC picture within the next month or so. They should take the belt off that C+ player Bryan and give it to him.

I can't believe you guys spent like 4 pages crying about Neville losing to Dolph. If he were wrestling Zack Ryder, Adam Rose and Fandango every week, you guys would say he isn't getting pushed and going nowhere. Neville is going to be fine and will most likely be in the IC picture within the next month or so. They should take the belt off that C+ player Bryan and give it to him.
He lost to a jobber. if he lost to mr. Cena it would be different but he lost to that piece of **** ziggler.

They don't hear you :smh:

Who was it on here that was a mark for A-Ry? think it was hombrelobo 
laugh.gif

I thought he was great though, charismatic & a great talker...passable in the ring. Thought he was going to be the guy to replace Cena but then he botched taking that Doctor Bomb from Swagger and got de-pushed from that point forward 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

I remember when A-Train straight buried him in his return 
laugh.gif
I think it was Peeps- @Peep Game  

posting these vids for the kerry von erich entrances:

alt entrance music

traditional entrance music

i don't know about 'pop' but these entrances got to be up there on the all time entrance list imo; thots havin legit o's & such
kerry had em in the palm of his hand!

Back
Top Bottom