Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

eWJhYWM.jpg

:D

Through some 50 years the World Wrestling Federation has been an entertainment main-stay here in North America, and all over the world. One of the reasons for that longevity is: As the times have changed, so have we.

We, in the WWF, think that you, the audience, are quite frankly, tired of having your "intelligence insulted". We also think that you're tired of the same old simplistic theory of "Good Guys VS Bad Guys". Surely the era of "The super-hero urge you to say your prayers and take your vitamins" is definitely, passe.

Found this speech interesting. He has made strides recently, allowing DBry and Rollins to hold the strap but we all know what he really wants.

Intelligence insulted? Almost every Monday dawg.

Late to the thread but Top 20 in the prediction contest. And by that, I mean 19th :lol: :smokin .

Watching raw on Hulu plus.. Cena's Stan is going off with his chants for Cena.. :rofl:

Last edited:

Jeff Jarrett reportedly signed a top indie talent that WWE wanted.

Also, the Briscoes look like will be staying with ROH due to their offer being better than WWE's. They went to WWE but they wouldn't budge.
Did you or SuperLuchas report this?

Nah, your God-King Dave Meltzer reported it.

Are you going to rep me now because it was him?
No.  I already knew it was him.  I'm a paying customer.  Maybe you should cite your "sources" to gain a little credibility around here.

Just stick to creating new threads, that's all you're good for anyway.

Officials feel that Rousey is part of the WWE family. They expect her back to do business at some point and may end up promoting some of her non-ufc projects.

The Rock reportedly played a big part in quelling the fears of Dana White when it came to signing off Rousey to do the WM31 angle.

Many feel that White will not let Rousey do a match at WM32 so it will be interesting to see if The Rock can help out with that. Others still believe that she will make an appearance at HIAC at the staples center.

Source: The Internet

Jeff Jarrett reportedly signed a top indie talent that WWE wanted.

Also, the Briscoes look like will be staying with ROH due to their offer being better than WWE's. They went to WWE but they wouldn't budge.
Did you or SuperLuchas report this?

Nah, your God-King Dave Meltzer reported it.

Are you going to rep me now because it was him?
No.  I already knew it was him.  I'm a paying customer.  Maybe you should cite your "sources" to gain a little credibility around here.

Just stick to creating new threads, that's all you're good for anyway.

Repped...

Back
Top Bottom