Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

I'm just saying, first impressions are critical.  And the first impressions are he can beat CURTIS AXEL but he can't beat anyone above that.

If he was the total package, maybe I would have a different feeling, but he can't talk and he's SHORT.  Vince doesn't push guys like that.

I dont think casual fans look at it like that tho. I think theyre looking at him like "whoa this guy is athletic af and hes been putting on good matches with main guys. Hes gon be good eventually" Matter fact imma ask my friend later what he thinks of Neville so far since hes a casual wrestling fan lol

Neville will be okay. Last night's match should have been Ziggy winning by DQ from Shameus tho.

Watching episode 1 of attitude era RAW. Man this and NXT will definitely keep me busy. :pimp:
That Undertaker/Kane storyline :smokin
I miss this verision of Kane. Was truly feared. When he rip off the cage door like some killing machine going after Taker (I believe) :smokin
Unmasked Kane was pretty dope too.

On the second episode myself, seeing Taker then and now. Dude hasn't lost much step. Does anyone consider him the GOAT? I think he makes a strong argument for it.

- WWE edited crowd reactions for several moments at Monday's taped RAW from London. One of the bigger edits was when a graphic for Cesaro vs. Randy Orton was shown. Live, Cesaro's picture got a big pop but on the RAW broadcast, Orton got the pop and there was barely any reaction for Cesaro.

:smh: :smh: :smh:
:x :smh:
How do they accept this? Seriously, if you have to do things like this then obviously something is wrong. Disgusting.

I'm just saying, first impressions are critical.  And the first impressions are he can beat CURTIS AXEL but he can't beat anyone above that.

If he was the total package, maybe I would have a different feeling, but he can't talk and he's SHORT.  Vince doesn't push guys like that.
I dont think casual fans look at it like that tho. I think theyre looking at him like "whoa this guy is athletic af and hes been putting on good matches with main guys. Hes gon be good eventually" Matter fact imma ask my friend later what he thinks of Neville so far since hes a casual wrestling fan lol
Evan Bourne 2.0

d bry the derrick rose of the wwe

Said this a while ago. It's dead on

lol so was Sin Cara

That was more Mistico's fault than it was booking. Dude was a prima donna.

:x :smh:
How do they accept this? Seriously, if you have to do things like this then obviously something is wrong. Disgusting.

Agreed :smh:

@toine2983 you know what to do.

Evan Bourne 2.0

Neville >>> Bourne

And I liked Bourne

Adrian Neville should've beat Ziggler.

Especially because they were in London.

That being said, dude definitely isn't ruined. I'd rather have him losing to Sext, Dbry, John, Ziggler than beating Rose, Fandango, and Axel.

He'll get his moment. These have all been close matches. Don't worry, dude will come through and beat someone big. He's a star.

At this point, if you're an established Indy star, there's no point in going to the WWE unless you really want that "BIG TIME FAME". You're gonna work better dates and most likely get paid more all the while not having to deal with the political machine that is the WWE. 

Jeff Jarrett reportedly signed a top indie talent that WWE wanted.

Also, the Briscoes look like will be staying with ROH due to their offer being better than WWE's. They went to WWE but they wouldn't budge.
Did you or SuperLuchas report this?

Nah, your God-King Dave Meltzer reported it.

Are you going to rep me now because it was him?

Last edited:
I started watching Raw from 1996 on and the PPVs last week. Want to re-live that transition to Attitude Era.

First episode was Ring Master Debut.

I said it last night but I really like what Cena's doing with the US title.

It's effectively become a television title. I hope the next person to hold it does the same weekly defenses.

But they won't :rolleyes

^Being that wins/losses don't matter, Neville's loss to Ziggler doesn't slot him anywhere :lol: everyone just trades wins. Axel could get Ziggler, Ziggler could beat BNB, BNB could beat Ryback, and then he can get pinned by Stardust next week :lol: Cena, Reigns, and Brock are the only ones slotted somewhere, and even Reigns has taken an L to Big Show.
Wins and losses do matter.  WWE just treats them that they don't matter.  There's a reason the guys who are slotted are the biggest stars.  Because they don't lose.

Why do you think Rusev got over so big?  Because of his cartoon 1980's gimmick?  No.  Because he never lost a match.

Why do you think Bray Wyatt got over so big leading up to his match with The Undertaker?  Because from about November to March, he didn't lose a match.

If you're fine with Neville just being another midcard geek, that's fine because that's exactly where he will be.

That second sentence is basically it right there. In theory, wins and losses should matter, but way more often than not, they don't. I accidentally left Rusev off, but it was very predictable that Bray was being built up just so Taker could beat him. Though his build was very good (especially with him pretty much feuding with himself leading up to WM31), would you be surprised if in the next 3 weeks if Bray took a roll up loss R-Truth? That's the WWE in a nutshell, which is why I don't think the loss to Ziggler was bad at all for Neville, cause Ziggler is supposed to be higher than where he is anyway. Now if Neville takes an L to Fandango, then we have a problem. Wins and losses should mean everything, but the WWE has done their damnest for it to rarely mean anything. The only wins I'm buying right now are if someone beat Brock :lol:

BNB won the IC title, then took 4 straight losses, including one to R-Truth :lol: the WWE doesn't know what they're doing at all. They'll change a person's gimmick to freshen them up, then have them take multiple losses, and expect for you to cheer them. Then when that person doesn't get over, they get mad at that person instead of the writing team. #BecauseWWE

I know someone probably want this as their avy

tumblr_nmsy1drdxB1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Last edited:
BNB won the IC title, then took 4 straight losses, including one to R-Truth :lol: the WWE doesn't know what they're doing at all. They'll change a person's gimmick to freshen them up, then have them take multiple losses, andexpect for you to cheer them. Then when that person doesn't get over, they get mad at that person instead of the writing team. #BecauseWWE

I know someone probably want this as their avy

tumblr_nmsy1drdxB1sbzhteo1_400.gif

look at fandango :lol:

Back
Top Bottom