Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

CCkgOcuWYAIQVw5.jpg

^Being that wins/losses don't matter, Neville's loss to Ziggler doesn't slot him anywhere
laugh.gif
everyone just trades wins. Axel could get Ziggler, Ziggler could beat BNB, BNB could beat Ryback, and then he can get pinned by Stardust next week
laugh.gif
Cena, Reigns, and Brock are the only ones slotted somewhere, and even Reigns has taken an L to Big Show.
Wins and losses do matter.  WWE just treats them that they don't matter.  There's a reason the guys who are slotted are the biggest stars.  Because they don't lose.

Why do you think Rusev got over so big?  Because of his cartoon 1980's gimmick?  No.  Because he never lost a match.

Why do you think Bray Wyatt got over so big leading up to his match with The Undertaker?  Because from about November to March, he didn't lose a match.

If you're fine with Neville just being another midcard geek, that's fine because that's exactly where he will be.

Do you guys think there is any way to save Neville at this point?

Saving meaning booking him in a way to make it to the top when he's ready.

Wins and losses do matter.  WWE just treats them that they don't matter.  There's a reason the guys who are slotted are the biggest stars.  Because they don't lose.

Why do you think Rusev got over so big?  Because of his cartoon 1980's gimmick?  No.  Because he never lost a match.

Why do you think Bray Wyatt got over so big leading up to his match with The Undertaker?  Because from about November to March, he didn't lose a match.

If you're fine with Neville just being another midcard geek, that's fine because that's exactly where he will be.

D Bry apparently in rough shape.

He's still dealing with the injuries that took him out last year. WWE has been protecting him by putting him in 6 man tags and not having him on Raw the last 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Damn at D Bry :smh: I think its over for dude in like 2 or 3 yrs forreal

As for Neville while I woulda liked him to win last night too but some of yall talking like its over dude and he aint even been on the main roster a month :lol:

Once I heard Cole say and the vet Ziggler takes advantage, I knew where they were going with dude. Theyre gon make him look strong against the main guys but lose in the end. By then his sheer athleticism and in ring talent will have him over with the crowd so when he gets that first big W over one of them dudes it'll feel huge.

Have him win against Ziggler and it actually serves no purpose for Neville since hes not in a program with no one while Ziggler is with Shame-us.

Now if Ziggler wasnt you could still go both ways and build a feud off that which Neville should go over in the end

- WWE edited crowd reactions for several moments at Monday's taped RAW from London. One of the bigger edits was when a graphic for Cesaro vs. Randy Orton was shown. Live, Cesaro's picture got a big pop but on the RAW broadcast, Orton got the pop and there was barely any reaction for Cesaro.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Jeff Jarrett reportedly signed a top indie talent that WWE wanted.

Also, the Briscoes look like will be staying with ROH due to their offer being better than WWE's. They went to WWE but they wouldn't budge.

Last edited:

And the quintessential example.....

8TBq31T.gif

Do you guys think there is any way to save Neville at this point?

Saving meaning booking him in a way to make it to the top when he's ready.

He's only had 3 matches. It's not time to panic yet lol.

D Bry apparently in rough shape.

He's still dealing with the injuries that took him out last year. WWE has been protecting him by putting him in 6 man tags and not having him on Raw the last 2 weeks.

I'm sure all the headbutts and Sheamus *** whippings haven't helped :rolleyes

Rowen got over so big by losing to big show and Kane

I think it's all in the presentation of these wins and losses in addition to the backstage segments attached to the individual. Rowan was going around backstage in a sheep mask stalking Lillian Garcia then all of a sudden aligned himself against the authority. That man was doomed from the beginning.

I just hope when they bring my boy Owens up they do the exact same thing with him that they did with SCSA..Have him be a vicious heel while going for the IC strap, start him in a feud with the WHC, then do the classic double switch at SFest or Mania..Instant super star ( a legit one and not the generic label they throw on anyone with a contract) that can be the new face of the company for 4-6 yrs..

Damn at D Bry
mean.gif
I think its over for dude in like 2 or 3 yrs forreal

As for Neville while I woulda liked him to win last night too but some of yall talking like its over dude and he aint even been on the main roster a month
laugh.gif

Once I heard Cole say and the vet Ziggler takes advantage, I knew where they were going with dude. Theyre gon make him look strong against the main guys but lose in the end. By then his sheer athleticism and in ring talent will have him over with the crowd so when he gets that first big W over one of them dudes it'll feel huge.

Have him win against Ziggler and it actually serves no purpose for Neville since hes not in a program with no one while Ziggler is with Shame-us.

Now if Ziggler wasnt you could still go both ways and build a feud off that which Neville should go over in the end
I'm just saying, first impressions are critical.  And the first impressions are he can beat CURTIS AXEL but he can't beat anyone above that.

If he was the total package, maybe I would have a different feeling, but he can't talk and he's SHORT.  Vince doesn't push guys like that.

Back
Top Bottom