Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Just got MK X it's legit but I gotta put the sticks down I have a job Interview tomorrow bright and early. Gonna try and participate more in NTWT late night with yall.

I was actually gonna become an armored car guard but being on call 24/7 and risking my life ain't worth $15 an hour
laugh.gif
Definitely not!  If you're gonna risk your life just join the police force, at least you can get plenty of OT.

This crowd is trash for giving Paige a bigger pop than Neville
mean.gif

Not really fond of police honestly. The ones at my job are cool tho. Wouldn't do it myself.
I hear ya.  I'm not either, but I'd probably go that route before security guard.  Honestly, I'd go Air Force before either of those.  Get to travel the world, live great compared to other military branches, and it's not as dangerous as the other branches either
laugh.gif

Watching episode 1 of attitude era RAW. Man this and NXT will definitely keep me busy. :pimp:

Went to bed last night at 9:30 and woke up at 3am..In so much damn pain right now..Seriously considering going to the e.r..Til I decide I think I'm going to pop a pill and put on the last couple NXT episodes..I feel guilty cause I missed late nightNTWT.. :smh:

Brendas. I see what you did on the last page. You have been reported for talking about me while I was sleep.

Also people update rosters for 2k5. You can play them on the xbox 360.

Go to operationsports.com

Not really fond of police honestly. The ones at my job are cool tho. Wouldn't do it myself.

I hear ya.  I'm not either, but I'd probably go that route before security guard.  Honestly, I'd go Air Force before either of those.  Get to travel the world, live great compared to other military branches, and it's not as dangerous as the other branches either :lol: .
fuzz needs another good guy on the force b but i dont blame u

Back
Top Bottom